1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if he dont got PERS how is it that the eyes on each picture are different then? :lol

Sorry. To be clear. This is NOT the HT head.
This is a new head, being sold by the head sellers on Ebay, that has separately moveable eyes.
These eyes are moveable. the HT one is not.
Just to be sure, this is a head you'd have to buy separately.

Joker arrived this morning and only had a quick look. I think the mask looks quite nicely weathered in hand. Not a fan of the unmasked sculpt. Took this on my phone.

Me too. Mine was coming in from the HK toy fare. I expected to see it a couple of weeks ago. Still no show.

Still up for sale on sideshow collectables. Will wait for a price drop, free shipping or less than 40 remaining. Which ever comes first I guess. I have BRJ 1.0, so no real urgency. Price is my major gripe on why I have not pulled trigger yet.

Nice pic, but I am not impressed with the collar. Fabric looks thick and very similar to the old one.

stranger.jpg

Man this is one figure I would really like to get just to review for my channel and show off everything to you guys so you can see the whole figure and make a decision. No ******** just a straight up honest review. I'm very much curious myself about how good this release really is or if it's just a money grab **** bag release. I'm tempted to purchase just so I can review him and maybe keep it if I want too.

Just need DX 08 Joker and DX 11 Joker and then you'll have all the Hot Toys clown shapes!

Man this is one figure I would really like to get just to review for my channel and show off everything to you guys so you can see the whole figure and make a decision. No ******** just a straight up honest review. I'm very much curious myself about how good this release really is or if it's just a money grab **** bag release. I'm tempted to purchase just so I can review him and maybe keep it if I want too.

Kinda want to do that too since I am pretty sure it will get a lot of hits.. Then I remember it's almost $300.

Back