1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CYMERA_20140814_103405.jpgThe thing I really liked about the v1 prototype were the shadows around the eyes. They looked more like smeared "bags" under his eyes and just the overall shape of the eye make-up looked more menacing, if that makes sense. Moreso than dripping/wet paint.

It makes sense to me. I never really liked the paint drip effect because it didn't and doesn't look natural. Especially the V2 HS, as you can see, the black paint drips unnaturally down his face almost as if the wrinkles on his face aren't accounted for.

Throw in some screen shots to how this one should look like then. In my mind I think it's pretty close. Dunno how else they can add to this figure, except for a newly sculpted joker head instead of the old v1 head.

Value wise, this is a bad deal if you compare it with DX11 no doubt. But thing is, expect to see similar release + price point in the future. As this is how HT and SS will rolling from now on.

After the Mime Joker, we may never see another DX below $300.

Bad ass shot and pose, Para :rock

I think SS and HT should give you some commission for sales as of right now since theres no doubt theres a few Freaks who are secretly pressing that PO button on SS now. :lol

That shot just reinforced my dislike for this figure. The figure looks so cheap. The quality of the photos are great though.

//Debbie Downer

Back