1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Toy Fairs Exclusive 2014 - Bank Robber Joker 2.0 ?

It's pretty horrible. HT getting voted worst company at Poppies this year.:lecture:lol:monkey4

Seriously Hot Toys, You've really double dipped your chip on this one.

The mask goes too at over the top and back of his head. Innacurate and egg like.

Also cant get this shot

dark-knight4.jpg

Yup.

"It features a newly painted head sculpt with upgraded technique"

And the mask head shouldn't look bad considering it's non-removable and permanently attached. But no.

Also cant get this shot

dark-knight4.jpg

Yep...

Thats how they keep the V1 valueble

good thing im outy on BM stuff

unless we get a 1/4 joker

Ha-ha. Now they just repaint their headsculpts, both for Bruce, and now for Joker.
Lame v. 2.0.

People are gonna complain, but wait till this one got released and folks updating daily for the waitlists and in hand pics starts to appear. :lol

That being said, this is getting ridiculous by the minute, HT is getting lazy each day. Seems like they are heading the same way as McFarlane toys in the 90s. Shame.

Missed out on the first one so this is day one PO for me. Happy to finally be able to have him. Hope for a Dent 2.0 now.

Missed out on the first one so this is day one PO for me. Happy to finally be able to have him. Hope for a Dent 2.0 now.

They are gonna use the same head they used back in 09, it will just feature a "new painting technique". :lol

Why not wait for the market to crash in a year or 2 and get him dirt cheap?

Re: Hot Toys - Toy Fairs Exclusive 2014 - Bank Robber Joker 2.0 - official pics

Had the chance to get the first version for cheap years ago. So I'm interested if this ends up being 1:6 scale.

I got the original one twice, and sold em. So I'm gonna get this, but can't say I'm excited with this one. At least the BB of ex came with a new mouthpieces, and a BW head.

Prolly gonna sell the joker head, never like that head for some reason even back in 09. Can't really see any ledger likeness.

Oh yeah, didn't even think about the fact that he wouldn't be able to hold his mask. I could see if it looked better with the permanent mask, but it doesn't. It looks like they just made of cast of the preexisting parts and fused them together as one head.

So really, the only new things are,

- smaller buttons on slimmer sleeves
- tray system for the grenades (I think I prefer the old system with the foam holes)
- purple fabric with trick grenade

That's it. I think that's crazy that they reused a sculpt from 2008. Judging by the pics, I prefer the original. The removable mask and slicked back hair/smirk puts it over this. I bet the art box isn't as cool as the original either. This is sort of what the Toy Fairs 2011 was to the OC MMS 67 Batman. Hopefully for those interested, it's not rushed with QC problems especially if the going rate is $215 - $230.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...fficial-pics&p=6915966&viewfull=1#post6915966

They still messed up the color of shirt btw, it's still white - when it should be light blue.

Kato shirt interest thread! Off to the customs section. :chase:

I bought two too. Kept em, still have them. Man, I remember I got mine from Joe off of here before he screwed everyone over for like $140. Good times. :lol

Yup, you called that one.

The first one I bought was my second HT I think. And the second one I got was from wofford, which he gave a really good deal along with two face. Too bad I had to sell em off, as I was having some financial issues.

And black buttons again instead of white like dominishin pointed out.

Reason for em to redo the ultimate ledger joker package during the 10year TDKR anniversary, which prolly includes all the versions. :lol

I don't understand. I just don't understand.

Back