1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Toy Fairs Exclusive 2014 - Bank Robber Joker 2.0 ?

im totally unimpressed with this, it is basically the same thing, sculpt really isn't improved nor the paint in my honest opinion, the base is poor they could have easily done the bank floor. Also as mentioned all thats new is the shotgun? which he never used in that scene lol and a piece of string lol. i suppose its a nice chance or people to get it who missed out but i will be sticking with my original version.

Can't wait to see that $200+ pricetag.

im totally unimpressed with this, it is basically the same thing, sculpt really isn't improved nor the paint in my honest opinion, the base is poor they could have easily done the bank floor. Also as mentioned all thats new is the shotgun? which he never used in that scene lol and a piece of string lol. i suppose its a nice chance or people to get it who missed out but i will be sticking with my original version.

You forgot the piece of fabric in his back pocket :lol

he picked it up and took it with him that's it.

Cost. MY RAGE MAKES ME DO THING OK?

That means you can't even tilt the mask up like hes taking it off :gah: Is it just glued on or is the whole thing just one solid piece ?

Probably.
I am not allowed to talk about it since if I did, HT would have to kill me. ;)

What's up with HT not getting Ledger's face right?!

So I guess this "quest for the perfect TDK Joker" continues? :wink1:

10438633_663314183743118_3203455687131118272_n.jpg

Looks like the same figure with some small adjustments. Not worth the massive price increase that is sure to happen.

To be fair the separate mask made it look inaccurate... it was too wide when on.

They couldn't even tailor better clothes... that shirt still does that weird bunching on the upper torso.

Shirt buttons should also be white.

Meh... I think of all 3 the pred is the best/coolest release...

this figure shouldn't cost more than $169. Yet it will be on SS's site for no less than $229. Ridiculous.

Back