1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From my understanding, it's a common thing nowadays for when actors sign on to do the part, they sign away their likeness for that particular movie/franchise. It's not like, for instance, Aliens where toy companies had to negotiate with the actors for their likeness rights because their wasn't originally a merchandising deal. Instead, the toy company acquires the Dark Knight license, allowing them to create any character from the film. They don't have to consult Bale or Ledger's estate to make a Batman or Joker in this kind of deal.

Probably in some cases, if not most, that's true.

However, after reading Howard Chan's comments regarding the reasoning for the hold up of Hot Toys X-Men line, it clearly shows that actors do have a say.

And leads me to believe contracts are much more complicated than everyone thinks.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive...

It's better than saying playing I guess, I use that excuse with my wife's friends because they are so judge mental and tell me I am baby boy still

"Blehh, he still plays with Barbie dolls, your husband, what a loser"

They don't actually say that, do they? I hope you're joking.

what was wrong with the smiling head ? ..who care about the background diorama...the shotgun..
would have been great if the head with the mask had at least added pers system..
the price could be justified ..
eaaaaasy pass...

still in love with my..jokers

2ryj2vs.jpg

Cool setup you've got there.

yeah.. maybe a little sacrificed due the space lol.. thanks..

6 figures in one detolf shelf :lol:lol:slap

btw first br wins hands down..

what was wrong with the smiling head ? ..who care about the background diorama...the shotgun..
would have been great if the head with the mask had at least added pers system..
the price could be justified ..
eaaaaasy pass...

still in love with my..jokers

2ryj2vs.jpg

Is that your dead-actors-in-clown-make-up shelf? :lol

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive...

Same thing as to when there's sneaker release for air Jordan's or supreme clothing stuffs - cops etc were involved as well in the us. :lol

I think there are nerds everywhere man. :lol

Although that is a bit over the top I still wouldn't call that geeky or nerdy because shoes like that are desirable to almost everyone, hence why some people result in stealing people's shoes.

But having the cops block off streets because there are too many adults that want a toy doll is :cuckoo: but I guess most of those people were probably scalpers though anyway. :dunno

Wow, that's pretty low. Have some respect.

:lol I can see how it can come across like that, but anyone that's been on the board long enough that knows me prolly know that I'm a big fan of both ledger joker and Bruce Lee / Brandon too.

It'd totally depends on who's saying it, and under what connotations. To simply make the assumption that you just made would probably be similar to that guy who got offended with the t800 police shoot out scene, calling everyone insensitive and taking it personally cause he or someone close to him experience similar events real life. Or someone making the assumption that you are a psychopath just because you like ledger Joker cause he kills and terrorizes people for no reason.

There's a product coming out that is the head/neck/bozo mask that has eyeballs that can be moved(Like Hulk, not like PERS).
I was checking the first page and looking for evidence that the HT one has that but there is no mention, so presumably this is a totally new product?

10497305_291632871015802_4218392720998406974_o.jpg

10608456_291632874349135_6043365572523620642_o.jpg

10511584_291632897682466_7072924290902650126_o.jpg

It popped up somewhere here the other day, and came as a surprise to me. I don't know who makes it, but Head Play are obviously big players in this game.

It would allow for a cheaper bash with that 'custom' BRJ outfit.

However, I'm tending back towards the over-priced official release for various reasons! :)

Yeah, I didn't know if it had already popped up. Sorry.

There's a product coming out that is the head/neck/bozo mask that has eyeballs that can be moved(Like Hulk, not like PERS).
I was checking the first page and looking for evidence that the HT one has that but there is no mention, so presumably this is a totally new product?

10497305_291632871015802_4218392720998406974_o.jpg

10608456_291632874349135_6043365572523620642_o.jpg

10511584_291632897682466_7072924290902650126_o.jpg

if he dont got PERS how is it that the eyes on each picture are different then? :lol

Back