1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's only good if you have your face close to the figure and can actually see his eyes. You can only see his eyes in those photos because they are extreme close ups. I don't think it's much of an improvement.
True. But still an extra HS of Joker would have justified the ****ing price tag on this release.

The masked head would look so much better if the bits of his hair at the bottom stuck out more when viewed from the front.

I forgot I told my friend to get one for me, but I changed my mind, so this morning he sends me the pic and I am like whoa he did get one, now I must commit
mydesute.jpg

I forgot I told my friend to get one for me, but I changed my mind, so this morning he sends me the pic and I am like whoa he did get one, now I must commit

I honestly couldn't 'forget' if I'd asked someone to buy me a figure.

Same when people say - 'I forgot I pre-ordered that figure and it suddenly got dropped off by the parcel man'.

Yeah. That only happens to people with Mayweather type of money.

It was because since I told him last month, he hasn't mentioned it, and he always keeps me updated on things that I ask him, I was actually looking forward to getting the Iron Man accessories more than this, but I am now day dreaming about this fig now, I just rewatched the dark knight thinking about this fig!

Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive...

It's better than saying playing I guess, I use that excuse with my wife's friends because they are so judge mental and tell me I am baby boy still

"Blehh, he still plays with Barbie dolls, your husband, what a loser"

Back