1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotten "true types" from them before. They're just as good as the real thing, only cheaper.

Looks just as good as the HT.

Meh by the time you buy a body, the accessories, the stand, the backdrop, and head sculpts you'll probably pay quite a bit anyways. I'm fine with making the purchase but for others nothing stopping you from getting this.

I used to be against knock off product and customs because I thought they were cheap and illegitimate . . . until the bodies on my older Hot Toys figures started to deteriorate and break after I had taken care of them for years. Or when the plastic changes color. Or when their cheap ass glue doesn't hold and I have to fix it myself.

Now I'll go for anything that looks nice, is built well and has value, regardless of brand.

I used to be against knock off product and customs because I thought they were cheap and illegitimate . . . until the bodies on my older Hot Toys figures started to deteriorate and break after I had taken care of them for years. Or when the plastic changes color. Or when their cheap ass glue doesn't hold and I have to fix it myself.

Now I'll go for anything that looks nice, is built well and has value, regardless of brand.

Right on man.

I'll cancel my PO for v2 and pick up some other stuff. Maybe some truetypes and headsculpts and if the bank robber costume set gets a decent rating, that too

Thinking about using flexpay on this figure. $135 tomorrow and the rest whenever it is in stock. If my waitlist converts for the Mark20 Python, it's going to be a really expensive month.

That seller also had a Joker head sculpt w/o make up that looked alright.

And I got a regular Joker suit for a custom from him for about 50 bucks, and believe it or not, it fits better and is more color accurate than DX11.

Whoa. Awesome:)

Care to share any pics?

I just want to get a feel for the clothing quality and stitching from this seller before buying

I read earlier that we should be expecting two week notices from SSC soon. This means that that will be our final warning whether or not we can cancel the order?

Because Im like 94.6 percent ready to cancel and am just waiting for a proper review for this before I do

Why didn't OMG, ****.Po, and all the other guys post their pics? Did they not get the figure? I thought they get their stuff for free anyways to review

Does he (OMG) get "exclusives" too?

He has in the past for some. I'm prettys sure there were photos for Rescue Cap and LT.Gordon/Swat Version in 2012. Can't remember if he did any for last year's three releases as I did not have any interest in those whatsover.

OMG didn't do any reviews for last years exclusive and it seems the same for this year. Rarely ever get blogger pics for TF exclusives. Jingo might have just picked up the figure himself.

Back