1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancelled my PO even though I'm sorry I sold my V1 last year. Too much other stuff on pre-order and the price really started bothering me. HT will probably bang out a few more Heath Joker's anyway before it's all said and done.

well you can buy it and sell it to me for that price :p

maybe somebody can order 2 and sell 1 to me for a fair price?

i was tempted to pick this guy up on ebay the other day just to compare with my V1 but changed my mind as i really couldn't see enough difference to buy, the only thing i liked was the base (not backdrop)which i've now ordered, i display one per shelf so it works out.

The V1 is awesome and can still be had for decent prices if you are patient enough so never really saw the need for the 2.0

heres my V1
10498600_837687762909506_2870538889664648148_o.jpg

i was tempted to pick this guy up on ebay the other day just to compare with my V1 but changed my mind as i really couldn't see enough difference to buy, the only thing i liked was the base (not backdrop)which i've now ordered, i display one per shelf so it works out.

The V1 is awesome and can still be had for decent prices if you are patient enough so never really saw the need for the 2.0

heres my V1

Yeah if I hadn't sold my V1 I would not even be considering this. I think yours looks fantastic Stealth. :clap

BTW did u weather the mask?

heres my V1

the belt..the belt..:nono:nono
:wink1:

For those who have him, if there's any, is the clothing of any better quality? I'm really on the fence now. Cancelling this would let me get some other great things.

V1 was my first HT which is why I feel sentimental or the v2, but idk....
Looking for any reasons to not cancel...lol.

looking back now, the only thing I don't like about the V1 are the clothes. Mine were super wrinkly and the bagginess didn't help.

Serious question: do you think Hot Toys will make another Ledger joker in the future?

Serious question: do you think Hot Toys will make another Ledger joker in the future?
It's not impossible but I don't see what version they'd do again anytime too soon. The DX11 covered the main look and the interrogation scene and now the Bank Robber 2.0 is covering a popular scene. The main one left is the nurse look but that apparently won't happen. The cop look is possible but I don't know how well that would sell on it's own.

Meh I'm sure that stuff isn't bad and I'm not saying this isn't overpriced but I'd take officially licensed product over knockoff stuff any day.

Can anyone vouch for this guy? The word 'custom' is in nearly all of his items:D

But he has some decent looking things

Back