1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fantastic!!!!:clap

If you repaint the star you should paint the more Captain America inspired star that the Winter Soldier sports in the comics these days....
View attachment 274516
Your custom could easily be imagined as Bucky heading into Infinity Wars.

Very true. I suspect stark will be the guy to rebuild his arm once he gets over the whole "parents" thing :eek:)

Very true. I suspect stark will be the guy to rebuild his arm once he gets over the whole "parents" thing :eek:)

I would not trust any tech Stark gave me, to be honest.... much less if he were my enemy.

Does not SHIELD rebuild the arm, per canon? After all, Bucky ends up working for them, not permanently in Wakanda.

Someone is selling a Bucky for 260$ on a FB group if anyone is looking.
ae6093ab8c5ca44286efe946df02b4fa.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I had the spare cash... That's a bargain considering current prices...

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Really, $260 for WS is a bargain? Since when???

For some reason Winter Soldier went into DX prices at one point. That'll change once civil war version comes out. His price will reduce again (my opinion only and most likely I am wrong)

He's become as rare as Origins Wolverine these days, but hopefully his price will change once civil war Bucky is out...

Well, to be honest, I don't really see his price drop by much even with Civil War Bucky out coz well ... one's Bucky and the other's the Winter Soldier and when I had to decide which to buy it was "either the Winter Soldier with mask and ****load of weapons clad in gorgeous leather or none". XD Of course others might see it differently ... or despite better judgement and limited money supply ultimately end up buying both coz of reasons. XD

Damn. After getting Loki for 250, WS has become my grail piece.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Yea join the Facebook groups if you can, I saw one about a week ago go for around 220$ missing a few pieces. I love mine and def recommend getting one. He's prob my grail piece.
716234cdd4768bdd9512441da50d6846.jpg

Yea join the Facebook groups if you can, I saw one about a week ago go for around 220$ missing a few pieces. I love mine and def recommend getting one. He's prob my grail piece.

I can't wait to get my mom's antique glass case set up to start displaying with boxes. Do you know where people get the sniper he's so often displayed with?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I've seen people buy them on eBay, I know somewhere in this thread someone had mentioned which one they purchased. You may have to dig around in this or wait for someone to reply.

I'll probably buy the CW one. Didn't get to buy the WS one...

Oooo... He looks good... He's quickly becoming my favourite Marvel Avengers character...

Ahh~ I love how you display him! *__* He looks real nice with his box like this. Sadly, my shelves aren't high enough to fit the boxes. :/

I really gotta think of a nice way to display him ... I should get a 1/6 car and smash it's roof in, then pose him on it walking the murder strut. ^^'' now that would look absolutely great, I imagine.

It was being sold with a broken holster strap anyway

Back