1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

bd43f7dd37206b45e5f5aec03029dbf9.jpg

8a01c1dfa923b0ff78180533926d5501.jpg

I need to bust out my DSLR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree Nate. I don't have a DSLR yet but I'm due. I have to start researching one because I'm tired of taking crappy pics

Trying to get the neck peg into the masked sculpt was crazy hard for me. Ridiculous. You guys are lucky. I've wanted to switch heads recently, but haven't because I don't want to screw with it again.

It seems like enough people are having the same experience. Maybe there was a certain load that was made where the hole in the masked sculpt was too small :dunno

Got this figure last month and I have to say this one my favorite. Defiantly be careful with the buttons since one of mine came off and I almost lost it.

IMG_20150104_180555220.jpg

Capture4.png

Capture.png

Capture5.png

Capture3.jpg

Capture6.jpg

Capture2.png

I took all the buttons off mine and reglued them all. A little stressful but no excess glue anywhere and the buttons hold now.

Back