1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he's referring to the fact that we may not be getting a "Winter Soldier", rather we might just get some version of Bucky for Civil War. Makes sense though, as I somehow doubt that Bucky would be wearing this exact same assassin getup in the future.

That is exactly what I meant. We will likely get another Bucky, but he won't look like that... Maybe he will still go by "Winter Soldier", but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha, the girl who turns and points the gun right at the guy filming her. It's really amazing more people don't get accidentally shot these days.

That is my favorite one in that video. I had to do that once when I took my wife shooting for the first time. We were at the range and after I showed her how to load it, she turned to ask me a question. Luckily she did not get that far around to actually point at me. :lol She has gotten alot better since then.

That's completely up to you, but keep in mind there will likely be a Falcon 2.0 for Civil War, but there probably won't be another Winter Soldier.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Falcon 2.0 will more than likely be better all around.

Just picked this up for my 1/2 scale Winter Soldier custom (my Son). Heh heh heh.

Funny thing is, it's only about $10 more than the 1/6 one.

$_57.JPG

This is the best price I've found on the Barret, it's a little small for an adult, but perfect for my Son. Plus it's in US so it'll get here quicker.

New 315 FPS Airsoft Sniper Rifle Replica M82A1 Gun M107 Full Tactical Setup | eBay

What I did for my Son's costume was bought something like this:

Captain America Winter Soldier Muscle Kids Costume | eBay

Then I bought a kids airsoft tactical vest like this:

NcStar Kids Children Size Cross Draw Tactical Combat Airsoft Hunting Vest Black | eBay

Then black cargo pants over the costume and black combat boots and of course a wig. We actually found a local wig store where you can not only pick your wig in person, but they'll put it on you and cut/style it to your liking. I think we paid about $30 for it. Oh and also a pair of fingerless black gloves and a pair of shiny silver gloves (but use only one of course).

The final result:

DSC02641 smaller.jpg

Got this coming next week. Excited to say the least. Winter Soldier is one of my favorite comic heroes and this could easily pass as a comic version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back