1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered mine as well. That's three figures and two dynamic stands I've ordered from them in the last three days. These figures are killing me!

Pre-Ordered! Going to be an awesome set up with Captain. Long ways to go. February 2015.

PO'd !
Got this, cap golden age, and black widow all Po'd! 0,0

So I am a newbie to collecting hot toys! Was wondering if they did a Bucky Barnes hot toys from the FA CAPTAIN AMERICA?

He's up for PO
$239
Not what I was expecting.
But it is under $250

Yea, by a frigin' penny. These prices are really starting to turn me off. I see this as a $235-$240 piece, shipped. I'm not crying over 10-15 bucks here or there, but it's the trend that's really starting to bother me. So what, a comparable package next year will run $270? And maybe $300 the following year? For what reason?

Of course I'm ordering this because I'm not in boycott mode yet but I can really see myself quitting this side (licenced) of the hobby if these trend continues, just based on principal alone

I had a feeling they wouldn't make the sniper rifle, so I bought one a couple of weeks ago. Get one while they last:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-...2342?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item35d3ca60e6

Is that an accurate rifle to what he used or is it just the closest thing out there?

Is that an accurate rifle to what he used or is it just the closest thing out there?

It's what he's carrying in this poster. Looks like you can customize the Barrett to be a close if not exact match to the one on the poster, pretty sweet accessory. If I were POing this fig I'd definitely pick up a sixth scale Barrett.
_1394057456.jpg

Back