1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already got mine earlier. Will try to take and post photos when my schedule clears up.

The figure's really good. I'm impressed with the sculpt, love all the accessories (felt like opening a DX figure with the loadout), and I'm okay with the paintjob on the cyber-arm.

First box I was handed out had the faulty stitching on the sleeve, second box I received was perfect :) I hope you all get an issue-free figure!

This one really did seem like a DX figure. Loved all of the accessories. It was really fun finding all the holsters for the guns and knives. I was on a roll putting all the accessories on him until there were none left, which made me sad lol.

Did anyone try to remove his metallic arm? If it's even removable in the first place?

I plan on getting him and chroming the arm but if it is not removable...

Now up for straight up order on the SS website. I'm ordering him as soon as another $20 code hits.

wsss.jpg

cofphoto - apparently Spider-Man has a code with him - Go33le14 ? But it doesn't work on anything that I have tried...but maybe this Friday / Monday something will work on him...I will be watching too!!!

Has anyone else had a tough time bending the metal arm on this figure? Mine seems really stiff and I don't want to force it.

The metal arm has black pegs, the regular arm has flesh colored pegs. I believe there are 2 extras for each. As far as how many hands, look at the product description on the first page of this thread. Or I can save you the trouble: 4 pairs of hands and one extra regular hand they threw in at the last minute.

So the figure in your hand has 5 flesh hands total and four robot hands total, and 3 flesh pegs and 3 black pegs? WOW HT is giving us more than regular figures with more pegs!

So the figure in your hand has 5 flesh hands total and four robot hands total, and 3 flesh pegs and 3 black pegs? WOW HT is giving us more than regular figures with more pegs!

I'd have to double check how many pegs came in the box. I never pay attention that as I rarely need to use the extras.

But it has the correct arrowhead muzzle which the long barrel doesn't. I have that one and it looks just fine with WS holding it.

I bought this one: 1 6 Scale Figure Model Barrett M82A1 M M82A3 Marine Sniper Rifle Gun M82 M82 14 | eBay

I didn't get the Winter Soldier yet; he is going to be waiting under my Christmas tree for me, but I can post a pic later on tonight with another fig if you'd like. I think this version of the Barret would look a bit better, but if you like the one you have then that is all that matters.

Back