1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an early processing email as well but I'm not going to take it. Maybe later. I might even cancel my order for now. This certainly could end up being around for a long while. Hard to tell.

Got an early processing email as well but I'm not going to take it. Maybe later. I might even cancel my order for now. This certainly could end up being around for a long while. Hard to tell.

Same here, got it but I am in no means rushing to get it, just let my payment plan handle it.

I got the email as well but took advantage of it. Only because I only owe half since I used reward points when I ordered him.

I'd say this is a REALLY cool figure. I was worried about the lack of chrome on the arm (still think they could do more), but it's much better than I thought. It reflects light really well. The buttons are not secured on the front of the suit.

He poses REALLY well IMO. Just be careful of the suit. Mine had a tear on the right sleeve so beware of that too.

Congrats!!

Thanks man! Will thoroughly inspect the jacket though, saw a few of those poorly-sewn Winter Soldier on OSR. Hopefully I could take pictures once I take it home :)

Dare I say... they've improved their release/shipping methods?

I suppose they went with another supplier. I support various shops, and if this store gets to have the figures the earliest I might stick with them. Funny that this store is an authorized seller but not an official distributor. I guess their upside is that they can switch to suppliers direct from HK, while distributors are tied up with SSC, and it seems that SSC sends our stocks last.

Another plus is that this shop offers their members 10% discount if balance is paid in cash, 5% if paid via credit card. That means I can get to save $24! :D

I'd say this is a REALLY cool figure. I was worried about the lack of chrome on the arm (still think they could do more), but it's much better than I thought. It reflects light really well. The buttons are not secured on the front of the suit.

He poses REALLY well IMO. Just be careful of the suit. Mine had a tear on the right sleeve so beware of that too.

One of my buttons was off...I'm wondering g what you all used to replace it...superglue n toothpicks?

WOW, just received my Winter Soldier from loontentoys, better packaged as from sideshow and no import fees. and it only took 2 weeks. perfect business. will buy again.

So anyone here gonna try their hand at a Bucky custom with the unmasked head sculpt?

I'm still feeling mighty tempted...

OK anyone with this figure in hand, how do the hands work? Is the metal arm the same with wrist pegs to change for robot hands just not flesh colour? Are there grey pegs and flesh wrist pegs? What comes in the box as far as number of hands and number of pegs?

OK anyone with this figure in hand, how do the hands work? Is the metal arm the same with wrist pegs to change for robot hands just not flesh colour? Are there grey pegs and flesh wrist pegs? What comes in the box as far as number of hands and number of pegs?

The metal arm has black pegs, the regular arm has flesh colored pegs. I believe there are 2 extras for each. As far as how many hands, look at the product description on the first page of this thread. Or I can save you the trouble: 4 pairs of hands and one extra regular hand they threw in at the last minute.

So anyone here gonna try their hand at a Bucky custom with the unmasked head sculpt?

I'm still feeling mighty tempted...

I'm planning on making some kind of Bucky Cap custom with the 2nd head. I'm putting together some pieces now, but don't exactly have an exact plan of what I am doing. Basically I want the WS head, black pants/boots/Cap chest, metal arm showing, damaged shield and a gun in his hand. I'm just going to put stuff together until I like the way that it looks.

So far some very nice shots of Winter Soldier. With the 2 pack Caps coming out this is a must have now for me so I probably will pick this up with a coupon around December for Christmas.

Back