1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, here's my story on this release:
Hot Toys Whiplash Mark II - 1/6 Iron Man 2 MMS237 D06 - video review, photos and caution notice

2.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

Painful to read...and here to watch and hear:

If not for thesse QC issues it would be a real masterpiece for every Iron Man fan. So be careful with the LED switches.

Great review. Crappy situation. Should show how complicated and how many man hours to make these though. And part of why they are not cheap. Small part, but a part.

I have bought from them before. Great experience, super fast shipping. And it was $298.65 shipped for me.:yess:

Awesome photos as usual OMG!

I finally got this figure in hand has well, but I can't help myself and keep wondering...
why didn't they do the totally helmet less head.

04.jpg

Yeah, if they were going to do a Rourke sculpt at all, full reveal would've been the way to go. I dislike all the 'face in helmet' head sculpts as they all look squashed inside the helmet and awkward.

I have bought from them before. Great experience, super fast shipping. And it was $298.65 shipped for me.:yess:

Wow that's a really good deal...but I wouldn't be suprised if those orders are cancelled.

But if you do get yours at that price, that's a steal :hi5:

Back