1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head looks a bit small IMO.
Possibly because it's a normally scaled head with a super bulked up armour? It shouldn't look proportionate with the armour but with the 'body' underneath. :slap

Really well done and now people will know they've got options, at least. Hair looks fantastic and love the parrot. :lol

Yeah. I've seen a few heads that would look good. I don't mind the helmet head though. It's kinda uniformed with the other man in a can figure heads.

This is a neat head
image.jpg

Last edited:
If Whiplash wasn't such an awful one-dimensional villain I might care about the inaccurate headsculpt. Even Mickey Rourke hates what became of the character after the best parts of his performance were left on the cutting room floor.

The saving grace of this figure is being a bad-ass looking piece of machinery.

The little bird really adds to it, will need to track one down if I pick this figure up. Also need to track down one of the original heads or at least a good custom.

If Whiplash wasn't such an awful one-dimensional villain I might care about the inaccurate headsculpt. Even Mickey Rourke hates what became of the character after the best parts of his performance were left on the cutting room floor.

The saving grace of this figure is being a bad-ass looking piece of machinery.
Yep, that's my take, too. I don't associate IW with Rourke, at all. I'll give the headsculpt one look and then it'll remain in the box, like Stane and Stark.

Despite thinking the character in this suit was totally wasted at the end of the movie in a lackluster dud of a battle, I WILL be getting this- it looks too great to pass up!!

Still havent heard anything back from Big in Japan and I emailed them 3 days ago.....Hmmmmm

Also, since they said they where closed for holiday for like two weeks and would have just reopened I would imagine they are a bit behind

Also, since they said they where closed for holiday for like two weeks and would have just reopened I would imagine they are a bit behind

I emailed them several weeks ago and it took them 5 days to get to me. So hopefully you hear soon.

Back