1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally forgot about this one, it's their best suit work yet. Design and craftsmanship looks better than MK 1, Monger, or any of their previous suits.

Seeing the detail on this makes me hope HT makes the initial reveal Ultron look (where he's a mangled armor).

xcckrjeitpm0d3pvvpma.gif

Last edited:
Can't wait for this suit to be released. Have a feeling it'll be my favourite IM piece, bar none.

Also agreed on the Ultron reveal, above. Love how they lit the eyes and mouth. Looks so leering and sinister. Will be fantastic on the shelf.

I don't order from sideshow; when they start asking for flex payments or whatever what does that usually mean for the ETA?

I don't order from sideshow; when they start asking for flex payments or whatever what does that usually mean for the ETA?

It can but lately it hasn't been the case... The flex payment dates are set up the day you order, and the dates are on the same day every month. They usually set it up so that the last flex pay is on the month the figure was originally set to be released on.

Not much really. U can set it up to have between 2-6 months(usually but with higher prices stuff they may extended the number of payments) and the date of the payments can be any of a number of days of the month. And if a figure gets bumped they often don't move the payments much outside of the last one. So basically the flex doesn't tell you much in terms of release.

Back