1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Walker and Tailbhse please take your argument to PM. No one cares what your opinions are regarding diecast except for yourselves.

If I see another post from either of you discussing diecast I will have the Mods come in and clean this mess up and each of you will be subjected to a temporary ban.

Thanks.

161xlbq.gif

Like to know HT reasoning behind the absurdly high price, just would like to hear whatever bs they give lol.

According to the vast majority of comments here, it's the die cast material.

I don't buy it, I think that's straight up BS. But, credit when it's due, this figure looks spectacular- fan of the film/franchise or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the vast majority of comments here, it's the die cast material.

I don't buy it, I think that's straight up BS. But, credit when it's due, this figure looks spectacular- fan of the film/franchise or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ageed, the suit does look very detailed and is quite complex. I think by the time april 2015 comes round i may actually buy it.

Got my PO set up.

Funny. People knock Hot Toys for price... yet they are fine with Sideshow doing a $60-50 dollar markup just to import the thing, when they probably pay a few dollars a box in bulk shipping. not to mention all the affiliate linking going on... lots of greedy folks haha

And yes, AA's reward system is pointless :D

Their shipping is insane though. I got a DX-13 from them. Shipping was like 50-60 bucks. The silly bastards put it in a giant box twice the size. They could have saved 10-20 bucks with better packing. That's why I don't order from them unless I need to.

Well, I understand that for those who reside in the United States AE is really interesting. I ordered from them several times and certainly will continue.
I do not know what is the cost for local postage, but to France, the costs are almost the same as you order in the USA or Japan.
Insofar as I order no more frantically than at a certain period, the reward points are not a priority for me.
Even so, it seems to me that AA is often cheaper and shipments are as good (double pack) as with AE.

... Note that I do not have shares in AA, eh!

Hot toys new Diecast fig really impressed me after receiving my WM diecast . FAk it add to cart ! hahaha:rock

Back