1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's so much going on in this armour that it's too complicated to even look at lol... Do you guys feel the same way? It's worthy of the name masterpiece that's for sure!!!

I kind of want to wait for reviews but worry by that time the pre-orders could be sold out. I'd love to be able to see it in person and hold it first but that's not going to happen.

I wanna get this figure, I really do. It's a beautiful piece. But that $400 price is way out of control. I mean, I got my Iron Monger for almost the same price at 420.00. I would have bought it at 299.00. Ah well, i'll just admire your photos when they start coming in.

I wanna get this figure, I really do. It's a beautiful piece. But that $400 price is way out of control. I mean, I got my Iron Monger for almost the same price at 420.00. I would have bought it at 299.00. Ah well, i'll just admire your photos when they start coming in.

I feel the same way.

I hope this bugger does not show up early. I am really trying to balance my finances. Had a huge hit with a relocation so hoping that this shows up in 2015 and not before.

Ordered from AE. Price was very attractive so...

I'm planning on waiting it out till next year, seems very few of these sell out before shipping. Iron Monger just recently sold out and that's pretty comparable to this..... almost, I think this is way better. ha

Don't think I could pick a favourite between the two, at the moment. Having both displayed together is something I've been looking forward to since it was first shown.

Same here. I've never made a purchase from them before, so I hope the reservations are reliable.
I'd hate to have them tell me at the last moment that they are out of stock and my order won't be filled;
by that time SS will likely be sold out.

I hear that they are reliable. Also, since we are placing it early on am sure that first our orders will be fulfilled. Beyond that, i think there is risk in everything..

I still wish it was not $400, but I guess the late release date would help me save up for this. Will do pre-order this weekend. I can tell I'd be sorry if I don't.

@ Anthrapoid: For my part, I ordered from AE many times and I've never had a problem. They are reliable. :wink1:

... And Whiplash MK II is on amiami now.

Same here. I've never made a purchase from them before, so I hope the reservations are reliable.
I'd hate to have them tell me at the last moment that they are out of stock and my order won't be filled;

I hear that they are reliable. Also, since we are placing it early on am sure that first our orders will be fulfilled. Beyond that, i think there is risk in everything..

@ Anthrapoid: For my part, I ordered from AE many times and I've never had a problem. They are reliable. :wink1:

... And Whiplash MK II is on amiami now.

Ordered from AlterEgo 2 times already. They double box like BBTS. They know how many PO slots are given to them, so no need to worry. You also get reward points from them. For me I ordered Whiplash and used some points to give me 15.00 off my purchase. As for shipping it will be more than 10.00, but keep in mind they are double boxing him.

Been buying from AE since 2008 and I don't recall them ever over selling.

Back