1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A youtube video has this as its thumbnail. How convenient. :lol

maxresdefault.jpg

I do admire the way Mr Walker's debating position is based 100% on the fact he has never actually posted the exact words "my objection to diecast is cost"..

I don't particularly admire the way your debating position is carefully formed around an issue that I never raised, despite my having corrected you. Perhaps the reason why I never posted those exact words were because my objections to diecast do not and have never included cost. How many times do you need this repeated for you? How many ways?

At this point, you're simply being dishonest.

On the subject of the part helmeted, head sculpt, i was intrigued enough to do some research and there is a very brief moment in the movie when Whiplash Mk II does kinda have this look.. blink and you will miss it.. at 0:06 -

Yeah a mid transformation scene doesn't do it for me. with the proper reveal head one could have had WL mk 2 and used the spare head for a bash as well (like Iron monger. then I might have entertained the idea

...Perhaps the reason why I never posted those exact words were because my objections to diecast do not and have never included cost..

Absolutely..you are sledging these figures based solely on quality.. despite never having possessed them or the pre-release prototypes.. you have made that very clear.. its just the quality...constantly referring to cheap pot metal and expensive plastic has nothing to do with cost.. pure coincidence.. the published pre-order price also has definitely and absolutely nothing to do with it.. not even the tiniest weeniest bit.. glad we clarified that.. Quality control by extra sensory perception.. awesome!
:lol

i think if you don't have enough reward points or don't prefer to flex pay then AE is the best way to get this. @$367.99 nobody can beat that! The closest is razorsedgecollectibles @$379.99! Though am not sure about the NRD if AE has one...

Mr Walker and Tailbhse please take your argument to PM. No one cares what your opinions are regarding diecast except for yourselves.

If I see another post from either of you discussing diecast I will have the Mods come in and clean this mess up and each of you will be subjected to a temporary ban.

Thanks.

Second on what robbie said! Since it doesn't have any EX that's quite where i am going... AE's route! ...which i already did earlier! :D though they don't have NRD they have 10% cancellation fee...

Great figure for those getting him. Easy pass for me though. Pretty much a forgettable villain, quickly defeated, probably won't see him again. So far the best villain has been Loki. Been in 3 films, very popular and is still around. Although he wasn't really a villain in TDW. Iron Monger was good to but again, won't pop up again. I see Ultron and Thanos making a bigger and lasting impression also.

Back