1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to putting this bad boy together .Is absolutely awesome ! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448242293.640203.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1448242313.207297.jpg

Awesome pics! I feel like I need this fig for my villains shelf but I can't justify the price. He's also forth in line, beaten by Ultron, Thanos and Mandarin.

More moneys would be good.

Awesome pics! I feel like I need this fig for my villains shelf but I can't justify the price. He's also forth in line, beaten by Ultron, Thanos and Mandarin.

More moneys would be good.

Behind Trevor, really? Lol I know Ivan wasn't the greatest character of all time..but man this figure is stunning. Have you seen it in person yet?

Behind Trevor, really? Lol I know Ivan wasn't the greatest character of all time..but man this figure is stunning. Have you seen it in person yet?

Haha yeah, Trevor as a character is someone I'm extremely fond of and the HT figure looks superb. I haven't seen this in person yet if I'm honest but I know I'll love it.

It's a great figure. Though getting the battery's in is a massive pain. But it's fantastic to look at

Just went ahead and ordered this. It'll be my first Hot Toys, super excited!!

First figure huh? Welp, your going to be hooked. Lol great figure and congrats

First figure huh? Welp, your going to be hooked. Lol great figure and congrats

Thank you so much! I've been hooked on information gathering for a while. I've been lurking in this thread for months. Read all of it twice :p

Congrat on your first HT. collecting HT is like doing crack! After your first figure...you always going to want more. :rotfl :lol

Thank you! I'm looking forward to the next one that really grabs me. Right now it's looking like the War Machine Mk1 Diecast. Despite all the problems with it, there was still a part of me that really wanted the SSC Raynor, but I think I'll have to hold off now that it's gone waitlist.

Back