1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the villains shot!!

Very cool pics and collection, Leenart. :clap

Great pictures Leenart!

Great villians pic but the star in the photo is the Infinity Gem & stands!!! Very nice :hi5:

I didn't notice that...awesome!

Thanks all for the nice comments!

Yeah the Infinity stand is great! it is made by Seth Stoneberger of Stoney Stands you can find him on Facebook.
This is an old version, he upgraded his work with laser tech, his new stands look amazing!

My idea was to have a shelf with all the villians (that are currently out) to display it with the stand as if they are all hungry for power or something like that lol
I do wish someone would have created a custom 1/6 Infinity Gauntlet to display nicely like this.

Wow, very cool idea. Really nice as a stand alone piece, even, assuming one knows the context.

Edit: Just checked out the site. Have bookmarked and will use sometime in the future, I'm sure. Thanks, Leenart.

Last edited:
So, if one of the switches decides to come loose, is there any way of fixing it, or am I screwed?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 233
So, if one of the switches decides to come loose, is there any way of fixing it, or am I screwed?

A reviewer on ebay had to crack the body to reglue it, it seems to be a common problem. If you can return it do so as there doesn't seem to be an easy fix.

I haven't even tried putting the batteries in mine.
I just left mine alone. It's so strange because this figure feels solid but so fragile at the same time

I haven't even tried putting the batteries in mine.
I just left mine alone. It's so strange because this figure feels solid but so fragile at the same time

Totally agree. On both cases. And I tried putting my batteries in but since there are triplets required in most places they are nearly impossible to get to stay in place. It looked like the scene out of pretty woman with the stupid clam. Lol

Totally agree. On both cases. And I tried putting my batteries in but since there are triplets required in most places they are nearly impossible to get to stay in place. It looked like the scene out of pretty woman with the stupid clam. Lol
Haha nice. I don't put batteries in my figures due to potential corrosion, plus showing it with the head sculpt with this figure is really nice.

Just got mine in and I was blown away by ur. This figure is absolutleyafter stunning . So many details, beautiful paint applications and magnificent sculpting . Its quickly become one my favorite Iron Man figures .

I suppose it's a good guess that this figure is selling poorly. $400 plus shipping from Sideshow is too much for me. $350 or below seems reasonable for this figure.

Finally got some time to take some pictures (after >3 months from getting this great figure... too much work).
With whips on and off.
I know that it is not movie accurate but doing the display means tons of fun to me. And I like the centurion with the blades in this position.:wink1:

Attachments

• DSCN3395.JPG
    DSCN3395.JPG
    469.4 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCN3394.JPG
    DSCN3394.JPG
    471.3 KB · Views: 219
  • DSCN3380.jpg
    DSCN3380.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 218
Back