1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick cell phone shot
2015-07-15 21.03.38.jpg

I meant single battery in each section, opposed to each compartment having three battery's

Each arm in this thing takes three small battery's. The chest takes multiples. What was saying is instead of 15 or whatever little batteries to instead use like three.
Gotcha.

Thought this would be the best place to say, but I have a packed out Mark VII Stealth coming Monday, looking to hopefully trade him for a Whiplash. If anyone's interested, shoot me a PM. :D

So, you happy about it? I love this figure.

Very happy with how this figure came out. I wish hot toys found a way to incorporate the lightning through out the whips, but no complaints here. This figure is right up there with mk I 2.0 as one of my favorite figures

Very happy with how this figure came out. I wish hot toys found a way to incorporate the lightning through out the whips, but no complaints here. This figure is right up there with mk I 2.0 as one of my favorite figures

Cool. Thanks for the response. I agree about the whips, but it's a minor issue. That and I really hate those little batteries. Just getting them in is a task. But those are minor minor issues really. I am looking at doing some EL whips and if I can do them cheap I'll offer them hear.

But the figure is great. My grandparents came over for dinner the other day and like to snoop and see what stuff I spent money on. Lol anyway, I'd gotten like ten figures/statues since their last visit a few weeks before and the only one they noticed was this one. First time they had noticed any figure actually. And the look on my 75 year old grandmothers face when she went to pick him up was priceless. Lol total shock that it was so heavy. Anyway, the figure stands out for sure.

Enjoy!

Cool. Thanks for the response. I agree about the whips, but it's a minor issue. That and I really hate those little batteries. Just getting them in is a task. But those are minor minor issues really. I am looking at doing some EL whips and if I can do them cheap I'll offer them hear.

Cool. Can't wait to see your work. I'm in for sure

Back