1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not anymore! I think I just bought the last one. Made my purchase, went back to take a look again, it was out of stock. Sorry fellas :(

Looks like your right. Congrats to everyone who scored this at a steal of a price.

I wonder if this is actually scheduled to arrive to Big In Japan on March 31st or if that's just an estimate. Pretty excited to get it, if this sale goes well I may consider ordering from them more in the future if they offer figures at lower prices than Sideshow.

I jumped on this deal because of how good my last experience was with them but that was an in-stock product so we shall see how this venture goes.

I wonder if this is actually scheduled to arrive to Big In Japan on March 31st or if that's just an estimate. Pretty excited to get it, if this sale goes well I may consider ordering from them more in the future if they offer figures at lower prices than Sideshow.

It's possible but I'd guess it's most likely a placeholder date.

:lectureHah hah you guys are going to be eating those words once you see in hand pics of this monster.:rotfl:rotfl

It's possible but I'd guess it's most likely a placeholder date.

I emailed Big In Japan threw there ebay page and he said he is still scheduled to receive them by the end of the month. He had not received a delay notice. So fingers crossed.

Thank the gods this sold out at Big in Japan. If it had been available any longer, I may have been tempted. :lol
:lol To be honest I didn't need it and don't consider it essential but at the discount I got it at it was hard to turn down. I thought it looked cool when it was first revealed but $400 plus shipping was never going to happen, but under $300 shipped is a decent deal. Plus I don't have much coming for a while.

It's not essential by any means. But in the production pictures he just looks so damn bad ass. Even though I don't give a rats ass about the character this is my number one most anticipated figure of the year. I just sold my Whiplash Mark 1 for $355. I'd rather have Rourke looking like this than looking like himself any day of the week.

To be sure, it's a great-looking design, unlike Rhino, which is much more polarizing. It's just that there isn't room, either physically or in the budget, for him with AoU, SW OT and all of the other stuff that's coming out.

I so cannot get into the Star Wars stuff. That line would drain my wallet to no end. I'm sticking with just Marvel stuff. I'm planning on selling off my Terminator, DC, Predator, Star Wars and misc stuff in the near future. Once I get my stuff back on the 21st I will become a Premium member and list my stuff here before I go to eBay.

I so cannot get into the Star Wars stuff. That line would drain my wallet to no end. I'm sticking with just Marvel stuff. I'm planning on selling off my Terminator, DC, Predator, Star Wars and misc stuff in the near future.

:exactly: I'm not even venturing in DC characters never mind Star Wars. No chance. :lecture

I emailed Big In Japan threw there ebay page and he said he is still scheduled to receive them by the end of the month. He had not received a delay notice. So fingers crossed.
Nice, hopefully that is the case. Pretty excited for this figure.

Back