1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could've sworn there was speculation that the VI would be the next original IM armor to get the DC treatment, but I don't know what became of it.
They should still do it..... nothing will help victims of the pink panties pandemic more than squeezing another $300 out of em

Dammit, I'm almost considering this since that deal is so good. I like the look of this figure but I don't have a Mark VI to put with it. I might still lock in an order for now. The only thing that makes me hesitant ordering from them is the cancellation policy. Once the item is in stock it sounds like an order can't be cancelled.

Dammit, I'm almost considering this since that deal is so good. I like the look of this figure but I don't have a Mark VI to put with it. I might still lock in an order for now..

Do it. Lol.. worst case if you decide you don't want it you could sell at retail (sideshow) and still make a 100 profit.

I'm glad you got an avatar but its crazy hard to make out what it is :lol

Thanks. I think. Lol

It's a splash page from Wolverine issue 100 from the original run. Where he's sitting on top of apocalypse tomb. It's not the best wolverine face wise. But it's his best feral/angry look I think. I actually have this tattooed on my back. Here's a bigger look

image.jpg

So the fine print on that site says they want payment in advance for anything over 20,00 yen. I wonder if everyone doing paypal to pay later is going to get an invoice tomorrow.

I'ts just the pink panties. For a brand new one it's not bad if you can paint or put up with the panties...or just wait for a diecast rerelease the rumor mill says is coming.

It's a pretty easy fix. I have not fixed mine yet just because it's not really that noticeable but i will eventually.

So the fine print on that site says they want payment in advance for anything over 20,00 yen. I wonder if everyone doing paypal to pay later is going to get an invoice tomorrow.

I didn't see that but it's a good discount so i'll pay it.

PO'd this guy with Big In Japan for $299 shipped! So if anyone is looking for a deal, those guys are legit. Got my Starboost in 3 days from them weeks before SS had him in stock for $50 cheaper.
Thank you sir for this post , order mine lost my NRD , so this really helped me out. Thanks again. :)

I remember while watching IM2, as soon as I saw the Whiplash Mk.II suit, I said to myself "I will totally buy that if HT produces one." Still waiting patiently for it to be released, but oh will it be sweetness!

I still wish they made a separate Ivan head with the hair pulled back instead of the half helmet look... It never looked like that in the movie

I do not plan on displaying him with his helmet off. So it's not a big deal to me. Honestly Iron Man 2 is so long ago, I don't even remember it at this point. It's just going to be a kick ass die cast robot whipping machine.:rock

Back