1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like every time an eBay coupon comes up I look at this figure. Then I end up buying something else. I like the early Iron Man armors but villains in the movies never inspired me enough to want a toy representation. As fun as some of the Marvel movies are most of the villains are disposable and forgettable. My faves are Thanos, Winter Soldier, Loki, Red Skull, and Ulron Mk1.

My faves are Thanos, Winter Soldier, Loki, Red Skull, and Ulron Mk1.

Yes! And Crossbones. Great opening sequence, he died too fast. Much better than Zemo.

Funny enough, I only have Loki of that group. Missed Red Skull. Wanted Ultron Mk 1 but never bought. WS got too pricey too.

Verdict out on Thanos due to size.

Yes! And Crossbones. Great opening sequence, he died too fast. Much better than Zemo.

Funny enough, I only have Loki of that group. Missed Red Skull. Wanted Ultron Mk 1 but never bought. WS got too pricey too.

Verdict out on Thanos due to size.

I ordered Thanos and the new Loki. I missed the old Loki with the horns. The rest I have, probably will display them all in one group once complete.

This figure has always impressed me...

I wonder if anyone has Iron Monger, Whiplash II AND Mandarin...?

They’re a little spread out, but here’s all three.

4C38F40A-BD3A-4DA0-A88A-C7F90A54D654.jpeg

No, Mandarin was the lamest last boss -- he wasn't even a boss, just a joke -- but you have him. At least Whiplash II had a fight.

Well, to me, Killian is the last boss, not Mandarin. But I fully understand what you're saying. I just pretend like Trevor is not Trevor and is the real Mandarin and that's why I bought him. I do think Whiplash II is very visually impressive, but knowing he got his ass handed to him like a chump with all that build up to his armor, I can't justify paying that much money for him.

Just impulsively ordered this with 15 minutes left in the 20% off everything eBay sale. Never bought anything that big from eBay, so crossing my fingers nothing hits a snag.

Nice. Great figure. I did the same impulsive buy on the DX Indiana Jones with the coupon.

Just picked this up off of BBTS. I had been looking for one on eBay recently to display with my diecast War Machine Mark I and Diecast Iron Man Mark VI. When I saw that deal at BBTS though, I ended up getting him from there.

Ugg I want this guy but very afraid it will "force" me to then track down a Mk I War Machine (already have the Mark VI)..... These figures are quite the slippery slope.

Back