1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I have a mms234 version Armory figure. Can i use with mms236 bruce wayne head? Is there any difference between mms234 and mms236 bodies?

people often says that batman in this armory is better than dx12. what's the differences between with them?

Congrats on the haul, kev free, sweet pics. :duff

Hi,

I have a mms234 version Armory figure. Can i use with mms236 bruce wayne head? Is there any difference between mms234 and mms236 bodies?

The Batman figure in all three sets is the same so the Wayne head should fit.

people often says that batman in this armory is better than dx12. what's the differences between with them?

I don't mind the DX12 sculpt but most people seem to prefer the Armory sculpt, especially the eyes.

The eyes are properly painted and apparently resculpted.
The faceplates are WAY better.
The neck seems to be a bit shorter...
But that's all.

Posted this only a page or so back:

Armory sculpt has resculpted eyelids, painted blacker.

Armory has MUCH better mouthplates.

The belt uses actual clips and are not attached by nothing like DX12 belt. The arrangement of the items on the DX12 belt isn't even accurate, you can get it accurate with armory.

The armory belt color is also more accurate with less yellow.

The back panels on armory pants have more accurate carbon fiber detailed parts and not dimpled parts like DX12.

The mesh on the armory bats is finer and more accurate than DX12.

The panels on armory have a slight shine, more accurate than DX12.

The armory chestplate is slightly straighter.

When you take the boots off, the black mesh fabric goes all the way down to his ankles on armory, the DX12 stops mid-calf and has some light fabric sticking out the end.

The mesh detail on armory boots is a bit shinier than the DX12.

That's a lot of details that I want even aware of......BTW are the thighs still the same or s tad smaller than DX 12.

batman with my custom velvet cape

20160124_082850.jpg
20160124_082656.jpg
20160124_082954.jpg
20160124_083748.jpg
20160124_084117.jpg

After almost 5 years of collecting this is my first quick set up of any figure i have (didnt do anything straight out of box). I now its wierd but what should i do. I have mainly SW figures. My DX11 is still in the box :cuckoo:.
When i bought this i thought it was expensive but now when i compare to IM or any new line this become cheap in my eyes.
iont6v.jpg

207s2ud.jpg

33jo0lj.jpg

After almost 5 years of collecting this is my first quick set up of any figure i have (didnt do anything straight out of box). I now its wierd but what should i do.
Well first thing I notice is the cape is not seated properly at all. It should sit much flatter against his shoulders if it is seated properly (the little clips that attach the cape are stupidly annoying to get into place).

I love the way you have the armory opened up, though!

Well first thing I notice is the cape is not seated properly at all. It should sit much flatter against his shoulders if it is seated properly (the little clips that attach the cape are stupidly annoying to get into place).

I love the way you have the armory opened up, though!

Yes thank you I will try fix that some other day. It was enough today to make armory full and nothing was broke. I like armory to be open.

I struggled with the little clips to put the cape on too, what a pain in the ass. Also, as I was putting it on, one of the little silver wires that keep the edges of the cape in shape came out just a bit next to the clip, and now I can't put it back in completely.

Back