1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Armory bats is more accurate.

The belt uses actual clips and are not attached by nothing like DX12 belt. The arrangement of the items on the DX12 belt isn't even accurate, you can get it accurate with armory.

The armory belt color is also more accurate with less yellow.

The back panels on his pants have more accurate carbon fiber detailed parts and not dimpled parts like DX12.

The mesh on the armory bats is finer and more accurate than DX12.

The panels on armory have a slight shine, more accurate than DX12.

The armory chestplate is slightly straighter.

When you take the boots off, the black mesh fabric goes all the way down to his ankles on armory, the DX12 stops mid-calf and has some light fabric sticking out the end.

The mesh detail on armory boots is a bit shinier than the DX12.

Last edited:

The belt uses actual clips and are not attached by nothing like DX12 belt. The arrangement of the items on the DX12 belt isn't even accurate, you can get it accurate with armory.

The back panels on his pants have more accurate carbon fiber detailed parts and not dimpled parts like DX12.

When you take the boots off, the black mesh fabric goes all the way down to his ankles on armory, the DX12 stops mid-calf and has some light fabric sticking out the end.

It ain't a DX though.

Thank to the input here, my Armory set is en route and some Tony Mei capes. Can't wait!

Sure it's not a DX but it has more accessories than pretty much all of them and even the PERS, so I guess it's just the fancy box and DX name that separates it as far as I can see.

99% of which aren't noticeable unless you have both figures side by side under a magnifying glass.

Belt clips noticeable. That's 12% of the listed points.

The bad leg cloth cutting is noticeable when you have the armory set up. The freakin' cloth sticking out is a off-white color for god sakes! That's another 12%.

I have my figures in a detolf with lighting, so smaller details are also much more noticeable. Especially the panel's coating and the mesh.

Plus, a lot of us like accuracy. More accurate is better than less accurate no matter how small... I don't see the point of going DX12 over armory if you have neither.

Obviously collectors' scrutinize more than the casual onlooker, so they won't notice. They barely notice the difference between begins and tdk suit.

Last edited:
Details like that are why I asked. Sure 90% of people may never notice, but I may as well get the better one even if the differences are not huge.
The Armory itself is a pretty big selling point too. Armory, Batman and Tumbler should be a nice display.

for anyone who owns the dx12 and mms236 batmen : are the face plates interchangeable? or even the head magnets? thanks

Christmas haul! This set might be the most impressive pieces i have, love it.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back