1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I gotta say I'm pretty pissed. :lol I can't get a hold of them over the phone and I'm not getting anything via online chat.

If I don't get any shipping notice today, that means nothing until next week. I hate the idea that they've had the $644 in their pockets for a while now but treat the order like it's last priority, especially now that the 40 day window is closed. A buddy of mine ordered a Mandarin and a Mime Joker Tuesday and he lives further away from me, and already received it. I don't get it.

Might make more sense to get the whole figure, they're going for about $250.

Cheers bud. :hi5:

I'm happy with the way I have my DX12 (a lot of money and love) so I was just wondering what parts from this would be useful. I'm definitely going to get the mouth plates.

Man, I got the "This item is currently being held at port for inspection. We will ship your order out as soon as we get our shipment in house." response from Sideshow for this.

That's BS. I don't want to sound whiny, but that's messed up.

Man, I got the "This item is currently being held at port for inspection. We will ship your order out as soon as we get our shipment in house." response that Sideshow for this.

That's BS. I don't want to sound whiny, but that's messed up.

That seems to be their standard go to line these days. I've heard that a couple times this year.

Hopefully I'll get some time here to open it up once the kiddies stop coming by.

stwain.jpg

Back