1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No nothing like that.Looks like pegs,but i can't be a 100% sure.The crotch piece is attached with pegs too.

Looks to be the same in this pic by Jingobell too,so i guess it's just pegs then.

33vnfgj.jpg

Same with Max's pics.

twoholes.jpg

My excitement at receiving this set was somewhat lessened by the damage incurred to the product box during shipment :

I should have ordered from BBTS, they would have double-boxed it. This is why my account has an automatic pack-out notation, I guess they felt this set was too large to double-box ? :mad:

My excitement at receiving this set was somewhat lessened by the damage incurred to the product box during shipment :

I should have ordered from BBTS, they would have double-boxed it. This is why my account has an automatic pack-out notation, I guess they felt this set was too large to double-box ? :mad:

Sorry to see that, Sideshow deemed all three sets too large to double-box.

I've yet to see any photo or evidence that this set even comes in a large box. Looks pretty small from what I've seen. YMMV, but when I hear large, I expect large.

I got the set with just the Batman figure. It's about the size of a small suitcase, comes with a carrying handle.

That just makes me picture carrying the thing over to a friend's house for a play date.

I got my email warning that the full set will be kicked across the country to me on November 5, when my last flex pay goes through.

So I have been M.I.A these last few months so what are the best parts to get from this release for an upgrade on a modded DX12 then? Cowl, mouth plates etc.? Thanks guys.

What the hell is going on? I was charged on Tuesday but no shipping notice yet. :mad::impatient:

Back