1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the EMP gun from the DX12 fit on the door hooks? I know the armory comes with 2 of the sticky bomb guns to hang on the doors but I'd like the option to display the EMP gun as well.

Can ANYONE ELBORATE ON THE HIP AND CROTCH AND LEG ARTICULATION??? DOES IT STRETCH OR TEAR THE FABRIC LIKE THE DX12. Would removing the fat suit be advisable? I want to buy this but wondering if I will have to remove the underneath fat suit????

The body's the same, so it's got the same articulation/limitations. And if you've got the stones, you can do the same mods, like removing the fat in the thighs.

I have a question about this. The armor and the head scuplt that is included with the armory... is this an actual figure like the previous DX releases? Or is the armor just meant to be displayed in the armor? I know it is a dumb question, but I just want a clear cut answer if it is possible. Thanks! :wave

I have a question about this. The armor and the head scuplt that is included with the armory... is this an actual figure like the previous DX releases? Or is the armor just meant to be displayed in the armor? I know it is a dumb question, but I just want a clear cut answer if it is possible. Thanks! :wave

OK, I'll bite. It's both. It's a complete figure, with a cowl featuring PERS and interchangeable mouthplates, and it can be displayed in the armory with the empty cowl, no eyes, no mouth.

Awesome! Thanks for the answers! I really want to get this now to start my Nolan Batman collection.

Can anyone verify if I can use any Bruce Wayne head sculpt with the armory Batsuit? I was contemplating getting a One Sixth Kit sculpt of Bruce to display on the body.

If I put it in a detolf, is there room to display other figures around it? When I get it I'm thinking of putting the batman figure ouside of the armory.

If I put it in a detolf, is there room to display other figures around it? When I get it I'm thinking of putting the batman figure ouside of the armory.

If you push the armory towards the back of the shelf you should definitely be able to display other figures in front it

Did anyone else here pre-order their set from Cornerstorecomics? I pre-ordered mine and paid for it like beginning of this year. Just this past week I emailed them 5 times already just to inquire about when they might expect to get their stock in and I didn't get a single response at all.

Ive bought from them before and that previous order went fine. So I figure I'd stick with them this time too out of loyalty. But not a single response to 5 emails. Pretty disconcerting and scary when I've already paid so much money in advance months ago and not to get even a simple response. So far pretty disappointed with their customer service. Not the right way to treat a loyal customer who trusted them with a lot of money months in advance....

Back