1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could anyone kindly post a photo of a belt with all the pieces on it that should be there to make it movie accurate? I would really appreciate this as I'm a little lost as to what should be on it. If there are different versions than maybe the one that has the most stuff on it. Thank you.

Just thought I'd repost this in case anyone can help. I'm also confused as to what the holster for the grapnel gun looks like. Thanks!

Hmn.

The Armory by itself and the one that bundles Alfred are already on SSC's "best sellers" section alongside gems that everybody wants like Roadblock, Snake Eyes, BR Joker, Avatar figure, ED209, MOS everything, etc etc (all in some sort of clearance/Ex RP)

We all know what "best sellers" mean at SSC, so I wonder if a sale, free S&H and extra RP are happening with these sets....

Did anyone else here pre-order their set from Cornerstorecomics? I pre-ordered mine and paid for it like beginning of this year. Just this past week I emailed them 5 times already just to inquire about when they might expect to get their stock in and I didn't get a single response at all.

Ive bought from them before and that previous order went fine. So I figure I'd stick with them this time too out of loyalty. But not a single response to 5 emails. Pretty disconcerting and scary when I've already paid so much money in advance months ago and not to get even a simple response. So far pretty disappointed with their customer service. Not the right way to treat a loyal customer who trusted them with a lot of money months in advance....

I would recommend asking for a full refund without a cancellation fee. There have been many issues on this board recently with them taking a long time to fulfill preorders (if they have at all) and not being responsive. The owner there changed and the last time I did get on the phone with them, one of the workers there told me that they were having issues with sideshow hot toys orders or something.

Can someone please verify if I can use a regular Bruce Wayne sculpt with the armory Batsuit body?

Did anyone else here pre-order their set from Cornerstorecomics? I pre-ordered mine and paid for it like beginning of this year. Just this past week I emailed them 5 times already just to inquire about when they might expect to get their stock in and I didn't get a single response at all.

Ive bought from them before and that previous order went fine. So I figure I'd stick with them this time too out of loyalty. But not a single response to 5 emails. Pretty disconcerting and scary when I've already paid so much money in advance months ago and not to get even a simple response. So far pretty disappointed with their customer service. Not the right way to treat a loyal customer who trusted them with a lot of money months in advance....
I too did the same with them by preordering the Batman Armory set. I bailed on them back in Sept after 6-10 emails with no response. I finally did the desk@cornerstorecomics and it went through, and they gladly cancelled my order and refunded me the full amount with NO cancellation fee! Hope this helps!

I too did the same with them by preordering the Batman Armory set. I bailed on them back in Sept after 6-10 emails with no response. I finally did the desk@cornerstorecomics and it went through, and they gladly cancelled my order and refunded me the full amount with NO cancellation fee! Hope this helps!

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for all the suggestions with Cornerstorecomics. I'll prob give them a call to see what's going on. It just sucks though cause I'm in Canada and have to call long distance. But it's pretty worrisome when you've already paid 600 bucks upfront and they don't even bother to give you a quick response by email. Wonder if they're actually gonna get the armory set in anytime soon.

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for all the suggestions with Cornerstorecomics. I'll prob give them a call to see what's going on. It just sucks though cause I'm in Canada and have to call long distance. But it's pretty worrisome when you've already paid 600 bucks upfront and they don't even bother to give you a quick response by email. Wonder if they're actually gonna get the armory set in anytime soon.

Ok, just gave them a call. They suggested I email them with "[email protected]", which I actually did, but still didn't get a response. However, the lady on the phone seemed quite nice. She said they don't have an estimated date on when they'll get their shipment, but she says they expect it to come in very soon. Hopefully everything will be ok.

Can somebody take a picture of the armory headsculpt with the frowning DX12 faceplate?

Can somebody take a picture of the armory headsculpt with the frowning DX12 faceplate?

zzzzzzzzzz.jpg
not mine.

Hey guys. I finally set up the armoury and the lights don't work. It tried new batteries and even bought a new one for the remote incase they sent me a faulty one and nothing. I'm not missing something am I like a switch on the armoury I don't know about or something am I. The remote should just turn on the lights right?

There is a light underneath the top where the spotlights are. It's kinda hidden but the switch is on the right if your looking into the armory.

Hey guys. I finally set up the armoury and the lights don't work. It tried new batteries and even bought a new one for the remote incase they sent me a faulty one and nothing. I'm not missing something am I like a switch on the armoury I don't know about or something am I. The remote should just turn on the lights right?

Check the video below for location of the ON switch.

Two new "Armory" vids, the first is a legit review, the second is...well...it's better that you see for yourself. :lol

Read the directions. It'll show you where the switch is to turn the armory lights on and then you can use the remote. If the switch isn't set to "remote", the remote will not turn it on or off

Can someone who has the armory please clarify if I can use a regular Bruce Wayne sculpt on the Batsuit?

Back