1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna make a base for him,with some snow just like DX12 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413805140.224401.jpg

Can I use a discount code and/or reward points for something I already pre ordered which wouldn't let me redeem a code when it first went up for order?

Finally had time to do a quick check on my armory, and I'm really happy that I ordered this!

Just a couple pictures for you, I haven't put him together yet.

Could anyone kindly post a photo of a belt with all the pieces on it that should be there to make it movie accurate? I would really appreciate this as I'm a little lost as to what should be on it. If there are different versions than maybe the one that has the most stuff on it. Thank you.

Could anyone kindly post a photo of a belt with all the pieces on it that should be there to make it movie accurate? I would really appreciate this as I'm a little lost as to what should be on it. If there are different versions than maybe the one that has the most stuff on it. Thank you.

Just to add to my above post, I'd be particularly grateful for any clue as to what the holster for the grapnel gun looks like.

Shipping notices for both my armory sets received! Can't wait to get em! Hopefully armories parted out alone are still selling well on the eBay.

Damn, you have to load the armory yourself? Ugh. That should really come with all parts already inserted.

Took me damn near an hour and lost two little pieces (those little grenade looking deals). I think the foam inserts should have been able to switch out. I didn't read the instructions first and tried that and realized it was a no-go.

Pain. In. The. Ass.

That was no bueno Hot Toys.

Just got a notice from BBTY, and remembered I pre-ordered the armory only. Wasn't expecting it 'til next month. With this and the ASM2 I do remember pre-ordering, I think I'm done with HT until next year. LOL

It took me about a hour and a half to put all the weapons in. Then again I took my time to admire the detailing. Did anyone else receive a gift card in the box for sideshow?

Back