1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great. I just thought since the head is on a magnetic post now instead of the ball it was different. But, I guess the magnetic neck comes off so you can use it.

This is my 5th item from Hot Toys, but other than the Winter Soldier I just received this is my most anticipated. All I've heard is really positive things about it. I'm getting mine Friday so, I will be putting it together over the weekend.

Another review of the Armory with Alfred. Not using sex to sell or anything like that.

Edit: Just watched. This might be the most wince- and cringe-inducing review on YouTube. Only watch if you are a masochist or have the time/a strong stomach/an appreciation for clusterfooks.

:slap

That cape is attached SOOO poorly.... Also reminds me of a PF un-boxer that is trying to be the focus of the video, not the figure. We need professionals. :lol

Haven't had time to scan this entire thread, so if someone answered this already please forgive - but wondered if anyone else has had issues with Batman's utility belt? This is my first Batman figure in this set, and I was at first scared of breaking it when taking it off to remove the plastic and padding... then when I did discover the place it opens on the back, now it doesn't like to stay closed real great... is this normal, or just on mine?

Thanks in advance.
Ken

From what others have said, the belt can be a huge pain in the butt.

It's all they have to get views for the review :lol but I applaud the effort. :clap

Watch it become the first toy review to surpass 10 million views.

No wait, sorry that's the same girl. Here we go. I mean, she powders herself at the beginning of the video for godsakes... :lol But I guess it's her thing. Everyone has a theme to stand out from the rest I geuss. :wink1:

Haven't had time to scan this entire thread, so if someone answered this already please forgive - but wondered if anyone else has had issues with Batman's utility belt? This is my first Batman figure in this set, and I was at first scared of breaking it when taking it off to remove the plastic and padding... then when I did discover the place it opens on the back, now it doesn't like to stay closed real great... is this normal, or just on mine?

Thanks in advance.
Ken

I don't know about that specific issue, but I know some of the belts in the armoury are of poor quality (I think difabio had some problems with some he bought overseas) and I had one belt break on me (the piece near the buckle wasn't glued on well enough so it came apart; I glued it back together myself).

Back