1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm predicting June/July for this to come out.....YES AHEAD OF SCHEDULED RELEASE DATE!:yess:

Yea I procrastinated for a while but ordered today, I already planned for this for a while didn't want to miss out. Although there is "90" left on sideshow, It's very true that many will probably cancel their preorder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is the one thing that got me started into Hot Toys, now i have 8 and adding on weekly, Im actually thinking about getting Alfred and Bruce.

Yea I procrastinated for a while but ordered today, I already planned for this for a while didn't want to miss out. Although there is "90" left on sideshow, It's very true that many will probably cancel their preorder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guilty as charged. I had them transfer my NRD. The only thing I really wanted was Alfred and Bruce but for 640 I couldn't justify it.

Yea it's a lot of cash but I missed the DKR batman so this is a good deal for me being new to the collection. I did catch a dx02 on evilbay but may use that body to stay in the armor yank use the DKR body to pose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guilty as charged. I had them transfer my NRD. The only thing I really wanted was Alfred and Bruce but for 640 I couldn't justify it.

$640 is awfully high. There were other places selling this for 550-570 range. Pre-ordered mine for $575. And with shipping it's still under $600. Of course those places are pre sold out. My only regret is they started their own 5% rewards after it was sold out.

$640 is awfully high. There were other places selling this for 550-570 range. Pre-ordered mine for $575. And with shipping it's still under $600. Of course those places are pre sold out. My only regret is they started their own 5% rewards after it was sold out.

Being late to the game I was unable to get in on cheaper preorders. I figured with the $20 off coupon combined with getting reward points now it technically comes in under $600. Thats how I make myself feel better anyways

Being late to the game I was unable to get in on cheaper preorders. I figured with the $20 off coupon combined with getting reward points now it technically comes in under $600. Thats how I make myself feel better anyways

If it makes you feel any better i paid close to 670 or something i believe with CA tax on sideshow... Had to cause i needed the payment plan option...

Do you still get reward points if you use a coupon? Thought it was one or the other....

Folks even 650 is not bad= LOOK at what you get .I would even say it is a BARGAIN price in the new reality of HT pricing- the awful Banner figure ALONE is $190....most new MMS releases are averaging $220 apiece..LOOK again at what you get- a DX Batman with LOADS of weapons and accessores, a BW figure , an Alfred figure , both in nice suits PLUS the fair sized armory that lights up!

I remember when people were guessing this would come out to be $700-$900... haha

So many people were relieved when it was only $575-$625

Back