1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben-Affleck-batman.jpg

Jason Sudeikis batman would be better.
ydaregu7.jpg

I'm having some NRD regrets with this one... Is it possible to make that a Refundable/Transferable deposit? :slap

I know I'm going to regret not getting this. Hopefully I can get Alfred and Bruce Wayne suit separate down the road.

heads up to all you out there on the fence on this one, i checked sideshow today and saw that less than 30 were still available for this with Alfred, and less than 100 available left with Alfred and Bruce .

heads up to all you out there on the fence on this one, i checked sideshow today and saw that less than 30 were still available for this with Alfred, and less than 100 available left with Alfred and Bruce .

i was planning on waiting on this til it was actually closer to release, but now it seems i might not be able to do that now. might just have to go and order it.

Well damn I've been putting this one off for a while (waiting for some other items to clear up first) but now I may need to put in an order for the Bruce and Alfred set.

Back