1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is still looking for this MMS 236 package from BBTS, this might be a good chance to snag one since am cancelling my BBTS pre-order in about... now! Try checking if one unit would be back up at BBTS. I've got a great deal from Matt of unmaskedcollectibles!

Good luck!

------------------------------

as per checking, it's up there! Wow! Their system's faaast on updating their inventory! GO grab it, guys!!! LoLz!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    573.3 KB · Views: 1,045
Last edited:
I'm still deciding if I want just the armory with Bats or get the full set...the sad part is the armory alone version doesn't come with the collar for Bats to put up the Bruce head sculpt...*sigh* Getting both Bruce and Alfred with the armory is way too rich for my blood...

Off-topic. Briefly saw a photo of the new Batsuit in production wardrobe... actually looks pretty cool! Back to set. Can't say anything more, sorry! :monkey1

It definitely will be. It would be pointless to include the Batsuit collar-piece if you couldn't put the Bruce Wayne head on the Batman body. Plus, don't all HT figures based on human characters have removable heads?

Back