1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT Bully! Aint no real sculpter no more....machines for mass production! I remember WWE figures are made by laser on the HS, shown on TNT or some channel I cant recall.....now HT doing it too.....

I just noticed that HT's Armory doors close shut, without any gaps. It's same with Toys Legend version. Though I don't see displaying it closed, it would be nice of HT to tweak the doors a little for screen accuracy.

I keep wondering if we'll get some kind of stand for the batman figure. It'd be nice if they included a standard oval base like the Bruce Wayne and Alfred ones for the batman too. I always prefer those simple, oval bases. Would be a bit odd if they didn't include a stand at all considering we have the option to displayed the Batsuit as a full figure.

Re: Hot Toys- The Dark Knight Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Calling it now. When they reveal the Bat Signal, they're going to offer a 3 pack for it. Gordon + Blake + Signal. Pretty much how they sprung this on us.

Yeah and a Ninja - Ducart & Ra's Al Ghul set which still no clue about them. They have done 4 Jokers but none of Batman Begins character have been put to light

I saw this photo posted by fellow boardie Leenart on the Toys Legend thread. I think it shows that the HT version would most likely fit on the detolf even with the rectangular stand on (which I suppose is removable anyway).

2013-05-25132554_zps9279ff50.jpg

Re: Hot Toys- The Dark Knight Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

and the "Bat" .... This merchandise will never end. I think after this they will return to the 1990's Batman. All those fans like me will go crazy for anything HT releases. Not to mention their are still loop holes in Bane figure. But anyways ... those who rush upon buying new stuff are becoming disappointed when new versions arrive. I did, when I had Bane. and I rushed to buy MMS 68 Joker.

Wasn't planning on buying the Bat Suit Case if it was just the case alone, but the Dark Knight Armory is already a cooler looking piece. Add in Alfred and Bruce, and I don't have much choice in the matter.

Doesn't look like it'll fit in a detolf, does it?

Betting they get me to buy the Armory by adding Lucius and Bruce with a leg brace and cane. Hot Toys is cruel.

:goodpost:betting they will add the micro-emitter machine with Ra's Al Ghul and Talia with the last suit. Although I think they will re-do Bane and Catwoman. Whilst the latter was a bit plain, Bane seems to be differed from the original version. Little more attention for Tom Hardy's body. I wish they do a Blake now. But have you noticed that attention is given only to TDK film? Different versions of the BAt, the Joker, Two-face, Commissioner ... what about Ra's Al Ghul, Crane, the BAT vechile, Fox, Talia, Bat Signal, ..... so much to do ... so much to spend on.

From what I know (and I'm about as annoyed about this as I can be) the fact that HT's have never released a Ra's is actually due to a licencing issue with Liam Neeson. Obviously they have to get his permission in order to sculpt him and from what I read they couldn't manage to get permission to sculpt him.

ugh, I hope they don't release blake with gordon and the bat signal. I have no desire to own a blake. Hopefully if this is their plan, they will give us an option that does not include him.

WTF Hot Toys!!!!!!!!!! Again :thud:

Attachments

• 1536606_643083899086937_1075644382_n.jpg
    1536606_643083899086937_1075644382_n.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 471
And there we go, it didn't take too long for the thread to turn into page upon page of nothing but whining… Most not at all related to this product. ;)

Well I think this set is preeeety impressive!

Spot on Cain.

I ordered from Drakeship. They have the best shipping to my location and I didnt want to pay a NRD at the moment. Busy couple of months of releases.

Am I the only one who is Nolan batman outed.
just think its a bit to much for a back drop piece
..... runs for cover.......

does anyone have the dx12 christian bale head that they can post up for us...I wanna see the difference and I'm flirting with danger

...monthly payments on this 3 pack :)

and hell yes! I wish we got a Ninja Ras or Ninja Bruce in Movie Masters or Hot Toys form!

Back