1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really a mistake. I'm new to hot toys collecting and they were the company that I ordered my first one from, as everything went great I continued to use them. And the loyalty scheme is a nice bonus.. If you recommend osb then I may try them on my next purchase..
I've just placed my preorder with OSB. Great price!

guys, i noticed that alfred lacks one very important accesory:
image_zpsdeda5157.jpg

^^^ I'm just messing around. Why so serious? :wink1:

RIP James Avery, aka Uncle Phil, aka voice of the Shredder. :(

I didn't even know about this meme, and yet managed to guess it was a tangerine in his hand. ;)

Then I looked it up and it got much less funny - it's some lame 4chan thing.

Yes, I agree. UK collectors should all buy from Wai Man at OneSixthBruce. His price is only £375 compared to Mother's Basement who is asking £550. I have never bought from Wai Man before, but my correspondence with him gives me the impression he is a decent fella. Anyone any experience with OSB?

I bought a few items from OSB but had a couple of bad experiences with them so I personally wouldn't recommend them. I'm much happier with the service I've received from Kitbash and CollectiblesDirect.

I've bought loads from OSB, Tumbler, Batpod,Enterbay Batman and Joker, Enterbay T-800 and 15+ 1/6 figures and every time they've been fantastic, packaging has been brilliant and always answered my queries whether by e-mail or on Facebook, in the UK I use OSB, TOYHQ or CollectiblesDirect, all really, really good

I bought a few items from OSB but had a couple of bad experiences with them so I personally wouldn't recommend them. I'm much happier with the service I've received from Kitbash and CollectiblesDirect.
I've just paid £63 via paypal for the initial deposit for the preorder of Batman armoury from Onesixthbruce. As the set will not be available until Oct 2014, the deposit will not be covered by paypal protection, so what is the benefit in paying for it as 'goods'? It would mean OSB will incur paypal fee which will eat into his profits. The price he is selling is already the best anywhere in the world. As he is helping us out, why don't we help him out and pay the initial deposit as gift? Obviously, I would want to pay the final balance as goods and get paypal protection.
What do people think?

I forgot that clip!
For some reason, I always switch off when Alfred is on. I know he is well regarded as a actor and has been in so many famous films (Zulu, Educating Rita, The Italian Job), but I'm just not a fan.
When I get my set, I'll be happy to sell him to any members from the UK.

Yeah he reminded me a bit of how Parker was in Thuderbirds :dunno

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlu34oln5sk[/ame]

Back