1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that goes without saying :lol. Too bad to hear it's a lil' rough looking. It looks great in those recent pics. I hope we can get something very close to that

I dug around a little and checked the Blu Ray again and you're right; the suit is definitely charcoal with blue pinstripes. Looks like no one got that right yet but I think HT is way closer to the mark than Kato was... in color that is :lol

Great to hear about Alfred! I'm more pumped about him than anything else in the set!

Everyone getting these wont be disapointed. Its totally worth their asking price ($490).

Me too, since Alfred is a much waited release in my collection. :yess:

Both suits are the same. HT's are the same.
There is this armory in TDKR, can't find the exact picture, but it appears for a few seconds in this scene:
a6a3ade97b04c3bb7de0dac939752d4d.jpg

You could always sell Alfred to me, cause that's my main concern about this release :)

Oh snap! You just gave HT an idea to 2.0 this armory with a civilian casual outfit Bruce and a new Fox figure and label it as TDKR ver :panic:

I think everything about the set is awesome but that cape looks like a homeless persons blanket. My earnest apologies and i definitely don't mean any disrespect to homeless people.

but am sure one would love not to be "batman" if the cape turns out to be like this.

:rotfl:rotfl I thought it looked like that as well. To begin with I wasn't sure what it was.

Oh man, I just bought a DX12 for $400 a month or so ago!!!!
You think they'll release this batman as a stand alone as well?? 😱

I almost did the same...but I am controlling myself to not overpay too much for past releases since HT seem to be doing ver 2.0 on a lot of franchises.

Just saw some dude paying over $300 on a used DX12 at local store on boxing day...if he did not get it I might have, so I am glad I missed out. Would've kinda sucked if I got it, went home, checked on my computer at night and saw this release :cuckoo:

I feel bad for the guy on comic book men show who paid 450 for the dx12 bats just saw a dx09 keaton sell for 400 and dx12 lol on ebay last week. I should sell my xtra loose dx 09 but wont. NEVER! to fund this.

I missed out on the dx-12 when it first came out and ended up skipping it later when i found one at 350. Kind of glad I did now, though I wish they would look further into putting out a commisioner Gordn or Fox figure as well. I'd even like to see a Crane figure hit the stores, though I doubt at will happen even though he has been in all three films as well.

I'm going to buy the recast of the ht alfred, it's their own fault for not releasing him separately or even telling us he was coming. I just spent over $100 putting a custom together

I'm going to buy the recast of the ht alfred, it's their own fault for not releasing him separately or even telling us he was coming. I just spent over $100 putting a custom together

Well, my worry is that unfortunately they really dont care if you dont buy this. I dont mean it in a harsh way. I dont think they really care... I think this is gonna sell like hot cakes for them. I hate the situation and i understand but saying it as it is... :(

I'm just gonna wait till somebody pieces it out on eBay and get the pieces I need. I probably won't buy another dx12 just for the new mouth pieces so I will try and get those new mouth pieces by themselves. I am interested in Alfred and that suit for Bruce Wayne though.

I was thinking about buying the Alfred figure alone and make a custom Harry Brown

That's what i am doing too. Caine will be Harry Brown. Batman will be with cowl, and the DX12 i have will be Batman-no cowl.

Will be using the clothes from Wayne and anything left over from Caine on other fig's.

Armory can go to the bay.

Man this set is really nice... but in reality the fact that almost all of you including myself think that $600 is a steal is nuts... these are plastic toys that will just get posed and put in a case and we'll move on to the next $200-300 figure instantly.

So... guys, what is wrong with us??

M.

Back