1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope a Commissioner Gordon is coming soon. :pray:
Especially with a bat-signal!

Wasn't there a picture a while back that had a bunch of upcoming items from HT as a sort of tease where there was a bat-signal? I'm not a hundred percent sure if there was, but I think it may have been one of the items that was there. There was no sign of a Gordon figure, but he'd certainly make sense to be included with it.

As for this armory, it is very tempting. Will probably get it if the price is right. I definitely want Bruce and Alfred, though. Hopefully they'll be sold separately to try and cut back on the cost if the whole thing is just too much.

Oh man, I just bought a DX12 for $400 a month or so ago!!!!
You think they'll release this batman as a stand alone as well?? 😱

Wasn't there a picture a while back that had a bunch of upcoming items from HT as a sort of tease where there was a bat-signal? I'm not a hundred percent sure if there was, but I think it may have been one of the items that was there. There was no sign of a Gordon figure, but he'd certainly make sense to be included with it.
(...)

Yes, there was a Bat-Signal prototype shown. Such a set would be really cool! Can't stop saying that!

Oh man, I just bought a DX12 for $400 a month or so ago!!!!
You think they'll release this batman as a stand alone as well?? ��

No, think they will not sell this one separately.

I wonder why this was nt numbered as part of the Diorama series,given that the Iron Man hall of armor was DS 001?

Looking forward to getting the big box set with them all. I realy hope they give us a 89 armory sometime and get to the returns license going in 2014. If those come out it will be crazy. I guess the year of the bat isnt over. I realy would love a 89 alfred actor Michael Gough so Wayne can have 2 butler's he can afford it. This is going to be amazing collection display for us batfans.

I love the armory has a remote light for it. I'M sure someone will take it to a whole nutha level by making it pop up out of the floor somehow. Anyway goodbye tax refund already.

I wonder why this was nt numbered as part of the Diorama series,given that the Iron Man hall of armor was DS 001?

Was wondering the same, they probably had a little conflict in their numbering system with this set.
Now they treat the Armory as a kind of accessorie for the figures imo, kind of like the Iron Man with the suit-up gantry.
But a DX PERS figure in an MMS set with a dio armory? :dunno :lol Anyway, actually couldn't care less, that's the part of the product name that count's for me: "BATMAN ARMORY WITH BRUCE WAYNE AND ALFRED PENNYWORTH"
Can't wait for this release!

Last edited:
This thing impresses the hell out of me. It's just so ambitious. 3 full figures and a diorama. Definite want.

So, a lot of people are crying on dx12 vs this. I dont have a dx12 so correct me if i am wrong, but is dx12 not tdkr and is this not tdk bat suit. I thought there were subtle differences. I believe the worry would be when the TDkr armory comes into the scene?

So, a lot of people are crying on dx12 vs this. I dont have a dx12 so correct me if i am wrong, but is dx12 not tdkr and is this not tdk bat suit. I thought there were subtle differences. I believe the worry would be when the TDkr armory comes into the scene?

DX12 is technically from TDKR. The only inaccuracy is the gloves still have the cuff/buckle on them. In TDK the gloves had the cuff, in TDKR the gauntlets were over the cuff on the glove.

Yep absolutely correct. I don't think this Bat Armory even appears in the Dark Knight Rises.
This set is great if you haven't got the DX02, as that figure is based on The Dark Knight Bat Suit.

I think everything about the set is awesome but that cape looks like a homeless persons blanket. My earnest apologies and i definitely don't mean any disrespect to homeless people.

but am sure one would love not to be "batman" if the cape turns out to be like this.

Yep absolutely correct. I don't think this Bat Armory even appears in the Dark Knight Rises.

Both suits are the same. HT's are the same.
There is this armory in TDKR, can't find the exact picture, but it appears for a few seconds in this scene:
a6a3ade97b04c3bb7de0dac939752d4d.jpg

I wish you could get one with just Bruce Wayne and no Alfred
You could always sell Alfred to me, cause that's my main concern about this release :)

Back