1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I am not mistaken, It appears that they've fixed the bat emblem from dx12 to this version, narrower tapered head and different interior facets
...other than the faceplates, I don't see any other differences....
Nevermind...I think I am mistaken....

Last edited:
So are these the boots from the DX02?

If so, I wonder if there'll be that weird chemical reaction some people were reporting when they swapped boots between the DX02 and DX12.

What holster are you referring to?

There's a kind of holster for the grapple gun, from when he carries it as his side during the dark knight. They included one with the dx02 but it was too high up really and they included one with the qs001, I know its only s little thing but I love the look when he has it hanging there. So really glad they included it. You can see a few in the background attached to the armoury and I'm pretty sure I read in the description it's included.

We all thought that at first but the high-res images say that it must be the same cowl and PERS as DX12's.

up_16.jpg
Ahh that's a shame. Still, those new/qs001 faceplates should make a big difference. I had a feeling they'd release a dx12 ish dark knight version at some point after the new qs001 was shown but I had hoped they'd include a new sonar head and maybe a back pack. Oh well, not like there isn't already a ton of stuff here.

Man this set is really nice... but in reality the fact that almost all of you including myself think that $600 is a steal is nuts... these are plastic toys that will just get posed and put in a case and we'll move on to the next $200-300 figure instantly.

So... guys, what is wrong with us??

M.

I think this every once in a while.... But I have no insight on the matter lol.

Man this set is really nice... but in reality the fact that almost all of you including myself think that $600 is a steal is nuts... these are plastic toys that will just get posed and put in a case and we'll move on to the next $200-300 figure instantly.

M.

To be honest, I'm not surprised if some people are taking out pay day loans for them.

M.

DX12 was $250 ALONE- do the math- 600-700 IS a very low price- yes they are toys but I've spent a mountain of money on them and enjoy them.

I really can't decide whether I want this set or to just pick up a few bits loose once it's parted out. I definitely want those new face places and some of the new accessories. Surprised no ones really mentioned the new belt. Well, not so much new, but the fact that its a clean belt but in the segmented style and with all the accessories to clip on, giving more options of how you kit it out. That's pretty cool.

I really can't decide whether I want this set or to just pick up a few bits loose once it's parted out. I definitely want those new face places and some of the new accessories. Surprised no ones really mentioned the new belt. Well, not so much new, but the fact that its a clean belt but in the segmented style and with all the accessories to clip on, giving more options of how you kit it out. That's pretty cool.

I think I'd buy the set. Keep the parts you want, sell the parts you don't want. I think the face plates will be quite expensive because there's high demand for those parts.

Glad to see this coming out since I sold 95% of my collection and got a new vehicle earlier this year. I'm gonna collect a few pieces here and there, but I won't go extreme like I did before. This is a definite buy for me, with no less than the Batman and TDK Armory being purchased. Wayne is a maybe, but Alfred is a :dunno.

If Wayne's a maybe, then so is Alfred, because you can't get him short of getting Alfred, too(unless you're referring to parted out on the secondary market).

I think I'd buy the set. Keep the parts you want, sell the parts you don't want. I think the face plates will be quite expensive because there's high demand for those parts.

I did think about that too. Might end up being cheaper that way. I'm sure once I had it though I'd struggle to let it go. It does all look like a pretty amazing set.

I like that that they sell you Alfred, DX12 batman figure and throw in Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. I just need a 1/6 scale ax, chainsaw and nail gun.

At this point, Comisioner Gordon with bat-signal is a save bet.

I'll wait for it.

I did think about that too. Might end up being cheaper that way. I'm sure once I had it though I'd struggle to let it go. It does all look like a pretty amazing set.

:exactly: I think it would be really difficult not to get attached to the set once you have it in hand. especially the Alfred. You'd have to have a heart of ice to get rid of Alfred.

I only have shelf space left for 3 figures which is reserved for a World's Finest (MOS 2) Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman so I promised myself I won't buy any HT figure until those 3 arrive -- then this Bat Armory shows up, which also has 3 figures. Crap.

I only have shelf space left for 3 figures which is reserved for a World's Finest (MOS 2) Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman so I promised myself I won't buy any HT figure until those 3 arrive -- then this Bat Armory shows up, which also has 3 figures. Crap.

Agreed... but add in the Winter Soldier figures and I'd be set.

Back