1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're getting a lot of new people lately.... Welcome!

I'm guessing as a result of the SSC coupon thread in Marvel? lol

It's in line with most other retailers... each additional figure is approx another USD100...
That's why I said it's a head scratcher. Hard to believe Alfred is $100 and Bruce is $90.

I'm just not getting my hopes up on this being $600 since there's no confirmation yet on what SSC will charge. I do hope it doesn't suppress $700 though.

I'm not holding my breath for $600. It's almost a too good to be true price with the way Hot Toys has been pricing things lately. Let's take Bruce Banner has the base price for Bruce and Alfred. $190 for each basic suited figure. Making it $380 for the two. Then the Armory + Batman Figure I can see them pricing it at $400 or even more. Seems more like a set that would be within the $700-$800 price range and that's what I'm going to expect for tomorrow.

Of course seeing as how most retailers oversea have it for roughly $600. I certainly hope we get it for below $700 but I won't be surprised if we get a price that makes people second guess themselves on ordering the set.

kidulttoyshop has the 3 sets at the following price point:
Armory + Batman: $430
Armory + Alfred: $530
Armory + Alfred + Bruce: $620

The price jump between the 3 is a head scratcher. :dunno

At first I thought this would be an $800 set, hence I never entertained the idea of getting it. But now that 4 of the 6 local dealers I get my figures from already have this for PO at a MEDIAN price of $618, it's a no brainer for me now, space for armory be damned LOL

Again, I think nobody here seemed to bother to care whenever I said that our local dealers have ALMOST the same prices as SSC (making us the most expensive Asian country as far as Hot Toys is concerned) despite my posting in other threads accurate prices of figures such as MOS Superman, Jor-El, The Crow and more days before SSC had them for PO -- you can be put your worries aside and believe the unbelievable. This set will probably be at that pricepoint when it goes live at Sideshow. Ever it goes higher than that, then blame SSC.

At first I thought this would be an $800 set, hence I never entertained the idea of getting it. But now that 4 of the 6 local dealers I get my figures from already have this for PO at a MEDIAN price of $618, it's a no brainer for me now, space for armory be damned LOL

Again, I think nobody here seemed to bother to care whenever I said that our local dealers have ALMOST the same prices as SSC (making us the most expensive Asian country as far as Hot Toys is concerned) despite my posting in other threads accurate prices of figures such as MOS Superman, Jor-El, The Crow and more days before SSC had them for PO -- you can be put your worries aside and believe the unbelievable. This set will probably be at that pricepoint when it goes live at Sideshow. Ever it goes higher than that, then blame SSC.
I saw your post about your retailers pricing and one other member said the price their retailer usually puts out is around the price SSC usually holds. That member said they PO'd it for $650. If the oversea retailers is anything to go by then yes it seems like a safe bet that it'll be $600-$650 but it's definitely something hard to swallow with the way HT has been pricing things lately. A set that should be roughly $800 by Hot Toys going for $650? Sign me up. :lol Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

That's why I said it's a head scratcher. Hard to believe Alfred is $100 and Bruce is $90.

I'm just not getting my hopes up on this being $600 since there's no confirmation yet on what SSC will charge. I do hope it doesn't suppress $700 though.

I think I look at it differently. After seeing the differences in prices among the 3 sets, it seems to me that HT's offering a better deal for the "better set". It's a common marketing strategy. Like getting a discount for a 3-pack toothbrush as opposed to getting the single and/or the twin pack.

^^^^ Yep. Like the Banner-Hulk set and the Chitauri set, you save a couple of bucks buying the set as opposed to individual.

I saw your post about your retailers pricing and one other member said the price their retailer usually puts out is around the price SSC usually holds. That member said they PO'd it for $650. If the oversea retailers is anything to go by then yes it seems like a safe bet that it'll be $600-$650 but it's definitely something hard to swallow with the way HT has been pricing things lately. A set that should be roughly $800 by Hot Toys going for $650? Sign me up. :lol Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Yeah, the price is too good to be true, but hey, it's true where I am now so I'm buying LOL!

Again, unless SSC wants to make a laughingstock out of me, I can say that you're definitely getting this as this would be at around $650 from Sideshow. :hi5:

Alfred is not 100 though

PH average prices

Armory with Bats: $372

Armory with Bats and Alfred: $530

Armory with Bats, Alfred and Wayne: $620

About $158 step for Alfred.

Trendy Toys. He's an online shop. He's very honest and easy to deal with, I've dealt with him before. His PO prices are amazing, but he tends to scalp prices for NON-PO units LOL. He's got it for PhP27k, DP of PhP3k :)

Too high DP :thud: I might end up getting it from Toy Empire or Maxi. :lol

I heard secret base DP is HKD 2000. :lol

I'd really like this (full set), especially with missing out on DX12.

$215 in SS reward points, plus another 305 points to add anytime soon off of my BD T800. Hope it comes in around $600

^^^^ Yep. Like the Banner-Hulk set and the Chitauri set, you save a couple of bucks buying the set as opposed to individual.

Yup. Not only do manufacturers get to save a few $ from individual packaging costs, they also happen to get more units moved as people tend to buy more of those with the best value :)

Yup. Not only do manufacturers get to save a few $ from individual packaging costs, they also happen to get more units moved as people tend to buy more of those with the best value :)

Fixed shipping cost per unit increases though as each unit increases in size. :lecture But I guess that is offset by the "value pack" pricing they're going for.

Too high DP :thud: I might end up getting it from Toy Empire or Maxi. :lol

I heard secret base DP is HKD 2000. :lol

I was at Maxi-Rockwell this afternoon (MY QS001 is FINALLY HERE! TOOK SO LONG THE BRUCE WAYNE HEAD ALREADY LOOKS SCREEN ACCURATE DURING HIS FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH SELINA KYLE! :lol), unfortunately they still don't have this listed and they don't know yet how much they would have the sets for. I called SS toy store and they still don't have this up yet as well. Will just wait for those 2 before I pull the trigger. Yeah, I would probably not mind paying $10 more and go somewhere with lower NRD. Got more figures coming and PhP3k would be a bit heavy at the moment.

2000HKD?! Whoa. MIght as well pay in full and get cash payment discount! LOL

I was at Maxi-Rockwell this afternoon (MY QS001 is FINALLY HERE! TOOK SO LONG THE BRUCE WAYNE HEAD ALREADY LOOKS SCREEN ACCURATE DURING HIS FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH SELINA KYLE! :lol), unfortunately they still don't have this listed and they don't know yet how much they would have the sets for. I called SS toy store and they still don't have this up yet as well. Will just wait for those 2 before I pull the trigger. Yeah, I would probably not mind paying $10 more and go somewhere with lower NRD. Got more figures coming and PhP3k would be a bit heavy at the moment.

2000HKD?! Whoa. MIght as well pay in full and get cash payment discount! LOL

Congrats on the QS Bats :duff

Remember though, SB price is just HKD 3930. Much lower than what any local store can offer. :lol

Oh yeah, there's that. I didn't think about that as we don't pay shipping here LOL

It's already imbedded in the PO prices offered to us. :lol

Congrats on the QS Bats :duff

Remember though, SB price is just HKD 3930. Much lower than what any local store can offer. :lol

thanks, buddy! :1-1:

I see, so it's like 50% DP. Not bad considering how relatively cheap they are getting their figures for. You do cash advance here and still won't get as good a price as that :)

Back