1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen people say Monday for the pre-order.

Its already available for pre-order here at Falcons Hangar for those of us in Singapore :) I 've already ordered it! Its priced at $780 Singapore Dollars. Roughly about US$614 >>> https://www.tfh.com.sg/product_details.php?prod_id=6674

Thank You for the headsup. Hopefully i'll be able to secure one Po even jut the armory with batman. I did not have any ht batman. Aside from qs01 batman.

It doesn't look like this batman will come with the backpack from the dx02.

And that is ridicules they make this whole thing and don't bother to give us the sonar head and backpack, I mean they would have to resculpt the head and backpack as they are different on they dx02 then the dx12 but still if not now when and they still are going to give us the clear armory so they are going to milk the batsuit again

They way they are going I am almost certain that the clear TDKR armory will include Blake along with another batsuit and the signal with Gordon were is Ras al Ghul if Liam does not want to give you his liknes just make put a mask on him and I would not have to by the subpar looking knockoffs

Last edited:
And that is ridicules they make this whole thing and don't bother to give us the sonar head and backpack, I mean they would have to resculpt the head and backpack as they are different on they dx02 then the dx12 but still if not now when and they still are going to give us the clear armory so they are going to milk the batsuit again

Backpack fits just fine on the DX12. They would only have to redo the sonar head, but since the light was on the neck piece, they would have to figure out a way to change it so it works like QS001. Problem is, on the QS001 the light and switch were in the head and it may be too small to do that on a 1/6.

Did some one mention that the belt is different can those accessories fit on him or they just for show

I mentioned it a few pages back yeah, seems like its a clean belt with all the extra stuff loose so you can clip it on where you want. Really cool idea.

In some ways this really feels like what the dx12 should have been.

Back