1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking about the prices here in my country,

BAT ARMORY $300 (DX12 PO Price is about $185 years ago)
So minus the city hall stand & EMP gun, the armory cost $115, beat all the price from any others companies that makes TDK Bat Armory.

BAT ARMORY + ALFRED $414
This mean Alfred alone is about $113, Good price I think, for comparison, Agent Coulson PO Price is about $140

BAT ARMORY + ALFRED + BRUCE $487
Bruce is only $72, I mean, c'mon Hot Toys! How dare you set Multi Billionaire like Master Wayne for 'only' $72! LOL
With the price of custom Kato suit only, you can buy almost 10 Hot Toys's Bruce Wayne, :D

Talking about the prices here in my country,

BAT ARMORY $300 (DX12 PO Price is about $185 years ago)
So minus the city hall stand & EMP gun, the armory cost $115, beat all the price from any others companies that makes TDK Bat Armory.

BAT ARMORY + ALFRED $414
This mean Alfred alone is about $113, Good price I think, for comparison, Agent Coulson PO Price is about $140

BAT ARMORY + ALFRED + BRUCE $487
Bruce is only $72, I mean, c'mon Hot Toys! How dare you set Multi Billionaire like Master Wayne for 'only' $72! LOL
With the price of custom Kato suit only, you can buy almost 10 Hot Toys's Bruce Wayne, :D

Wonder with SS mark up if the three pack will go for under $600...my guess is $630...still an incredible price for what you'll get.

Leaning toward selling my DX12 and definitely my current armory. Figure I'll take the chance that this new Bats will see great improvements the way the QS001 did from its early proto pics.

Leaning toward selling my DX12 and definitely my current armory. Figure I'll take the chance that this new Bats will see great improvements the way the QS001 did from its early proto pics.

Is it possible that the DX12 may be updated like the QS001 was between prototype and release? The biggest adjustment that needs to be made is the shoulder pads, but I can't see them updating a figure that was already released and proved to sell very well.

Would be nice if they did make some tweaks, but I'm skeptical they'll do anything.

Is it possible that the DX12 may be updated like the QS001 was between prototype and release? The biggest adjustment that needs to be made is the shoulder pads, but I can't see them updating a figure that was already released and proved to sell very well.

Would be nice if they did make some tweaks, but I'm skeptical they'll do anything.

It's definitely possible. I don't see it just being the mouth plates they change. It's at least 8-9 months before the scheduled release so there's plenty of time. We should have a pretty good idea by SDCC. What we need is John Roberts. :wink1:

:)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Turn on some lights and shut that flash off lol.

I agree $507 is way lower than what I was expecting. Too good to be true??

Remember thats Secret Base price. As in you pick it up locally in Hong Kong. Prices for everyone else will be more than that with import and shipping costs.

It's definitely possible. I don't see it just being the mouth plates they change. It's at least 8-9 months before the scheduled release so there's plenty of time. We should have a pretty good idea by SDCC. What we need is John Roberts. :wink1:

John Roberts is dead. I deleted his Facebook account. With that in mind, John Roberts can be anyone. You post the pics, it could get fixed. :lecture :lol

Back