1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man tempted to sell the DX12 to get this because the set is just awesome. But then who knows when this gets released.

I was thinking that finally i will get 2 dx12, one for the pod, another to keep on the stand... and then i realized that i'm missing an extra dx12 body for the cage :(

:rotfl

You sir, have won the thread.

:hi5: Thanks, glad you liked that.

I wonder where Batman keeps his gloves in the TDK armory? For some reason I always thought they were attached to the suit when it's stored, but looking at screengrabs that only seems to be the case in the TDKR armory. Are they in one of the little cases at the bottom or in one of the doors?

I've got quite a few HT Nolanverse figures (not every one that was released) but if I had none and was looking to get started, nothing could beat this set. The conversations that Bruce and Alfred have around this armory ("Some men just want to watch the world burn" / "Endure. They'll hate you for it, but that's the point of Batman") are so central to the themes of this film for me that I just can't pass this up.

Even in terms of just pure aesthetics, I also prefer this armory's looks to the one in TDKR. Since we know the TDKR one is in the works, I wouldn't mind HT also doing a BB armory. It could be very simple, it's just a woodgrain box with the torso of the Batsuit and some weapons in it.

Like others have said, a Keaton armory would be amazing too, and very hard for me to resist. A few more faceplates with different expressions, an empty cowl, + Michael Gough Alfred, and Bruce Wayne (Steve Jobs edition :lol --whoever came up with that, brilliant!). I almost feel like his computer console is more central to his film and his version of the character than the armory is though, since most of his scenes in the Batcave are spent there (in and out of costume.) Wishful thinking, I know.

I was thinking that finally i will get 2 dx12, one for the pod, another to keep on the stand... and then i realized that i'm missing an extra dx12 body for the cage :(

Yep. You need 3. That's why I've decided to keep my extra DX12 I was planning to sell. That, or I'll put my DX02 in the case.

See? With more ambient noise in the background like people talking, makes it so much more less creepy... lol

Thanks for the vid, Snake Eater :hi5:

So far the lowest PO price among the local collectible stores we have here is $608 for the complete set of Armory, Batman, Bruce Wayne, and Alfred. I am now more inclined to get the whole set without selling the DX12. IMO $608 is an incredible value, as incredible as DX07 was. DX12 alone was $260 SRP, with this you're somehow getting a DX 12 with 4 new faceplates AND AN EMPTY COWL a RECAST of which from EX Selina Kyle is valued at $20. No EMP gun and DX stand but you get a fully accessorized (multiple sticky bomb guns and grapple guns, as well as utility belts) Armory with RC lights. A fully-tailored Bruce Wayne and Alfred that could be around 170-180 each considering Bruce Banner's price. I can't believe I'd ever say this but with what's going to be in the box (a very big box, I suppose), $608 is quite a bargain.

So far the lowest PO price among the local collectible stores we have here is $608 for the complete set of Armory, Batman, Bruce Wayne, and Alfred. I am now more inclined to get the whole set without selling the DX12. IMO $608 is an incredible value,
I'm not holding my breath for $600. It's almost a too good to be true price with the way Hot Toys has been pricing things lately. Let's take Bruce Banner has the base price for Bruce and Alfred. $190 for each basic suited figure. Making it $380 for the two. Then the Armory + Batman Figure I can see them pricing it at $400 or even more. Seems more like a set that would be within the $700-$800 price range and that's what I'm going to expect for tomorrow.

Of course seeing as how most retailers oversea have it for roughly $600. I certainly hope we get it for below $700 but I won't be surprised if we get a price that makes people second guess themselves on ordering the set.

kidulttoyshop has the 3 sets at the following price point:
Armory + Batman: $430
Armory + Alfred: $530
Armory + Alfred + Bruce: $620

The price jump between the 3 is a head scratcher. :dunno

So far the lowest PO price among the local collectible stores we have here is $608 for the complete set of Armory, Batman, Bruce Wayne, and Alfred. I am now more inclined to get the whole set without selling the DX12. IMO $608 is an incredible value, as incredible as DX07 was. DX12 alone was $260 SRP, with this you're somehow getting a DX 12 with 4 new faceplates AND AN EMPTY COWL a RECAST of which from EX Selina Kyle is valued at $20. No EMP gun and DX stand but you get a fully accessorized (multiple sticky bomb guns and grapple guns, as well as utility belts) Armory with RC lights. A fully-tailored Bruce Wayne and Alfred that could be around 170-180 each considering Bruce Banner's price. I can't believe I'd ever say this but with what's going to be in the box (a very big box, I suppose), $608 is quite a bargain.

$608 where? :panic: how much is the dp?

I'm not holding my breath for $600. It's almost a too good to be true price with the way Hot Toys has been pricing things lately. Let's take Bruce Banner has the base price for Bruce and Alfred. $190 for each basic suited figure. Making it $380 for the two. Then the Armory + Batman Figure I can see them pricing it at $400 or even more. Seems more like a set that would be within the $700-$800 price range and that's what I'm going to expect for tomorrow.

Of course seeing as how most retailers oversea have it for roughly $600. I certainly hope we get it for below $700 but I won't be surprised if we get a price that makes people second guess themselves on ordering the set.

kidulttoyshop has the 3 sets at the following price point:
Armory + Batman: $430
Armory + Alfred: $530
Armory + Alfred + Bruce: $620

The price jump between the 3 is a head scratcher. :dunno

It's in line with most other retailers... each additional figure is approx another USD100...

Back