1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. I'd have to make an excuse to get out of dinner :rotfl

Haha, yeah, if it was my cooking..definitely !
I am now trying to create an hour hole in my schedule today so I can go down and get it. I could have it delivered, but I enjoy going into the shop (more like an underground Alladin's cave if all things 1:6) to pick up my stuff. Gives me the opertunity to see the things that I don't really want, but are still pretty cool to look at.

ef77ba454696fad82b40bd5fb62d5df9.jpg

Sold the armory, it didn't do anything for me at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got £158 for the first one just in release, and £125 for the second one last wk. was pretty happy with tha

Damn, that's really good. Where did you sell? Highest price on eBay is like $75 or so. Did you include all the parts?

All the armory parts, kept the individual figure parts. On ebay too. Think it's cos I got it within the 1st wk of release & it's still not out in the uk now.
I just thought the armory was....meh.
Even along side the tumbler

My MMS67 with customized Armory belt as close as I could get to screen accuracy, opening and end scenes from TDK. :)

8675a915f2d731d676e1f1a7d8955837.jpg

Got my set from AE. Paid $440 for it so pretty happy with the entire set. Not much to complain about aside from the suits. They could be better but wasn't exactly expecting Kato outfits out of these. The armory cowl is also a nice replacement to the DX12 but was kinda redundant with everybody modding the hell out of the DX12's, including me. Still need to futz the suits on Bruce and Alfred but having the entire set on display is an eye catcher. Overall the entire set is quite impressive and have always been a fan of the armory from TDK rather than the TDKR version which seems dull in comparison to this one. Completes my Nolan display shelf until they decide to do another Batman Begins or a Ra's.

15992532861_5f2a79dc51_b.jpg

15807249190_7f8364eae0_b.jpg

15968744176_c3d5a80af7_b.jpg

15994572095_8de968ee4a_o.jpg

Severe weather warning may impact my scheduled UPS delivery tomorrow. As long as it's delivered by next Tuesday I'm good though, otherwise it impacts my busy schedule. ;)

My AE total came out to be $514 for the full set... I don't remember ever paying a deposit for this set, was there one? I also used a $25 code when I ordered.

Anyways, can't complain, was thinking I'd be spending $600.

Anyone know precisely where the metal hangers [that hold the sticky bomb guns whole on top and in 2 parts below] go on the armory doors?

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out generally where it is for movie accuracy. I think I got the top two in a good spot, I can't see where the bottom parts go, or roughly how far it is from a reference point like the bottom of the doors or where the two guns on top hang down to. If there's a movie still that could help too, I can't seem to find one on google, only HT armory pics. If not, I'll just wing it I guess :wink1:

Thanks Yankee :duff It's hard to see through the links but I think it's just above divider over the bottom 1/3 of the door.

I was also looking at the TDKR one but the damn camera pans upward and zooms in just when it's about to show the bottom sticky bomb parts :slap

Back