1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great pics taken by my friend Kevin.Armory batman with my cape[emoji16] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418354874.369777.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418354883.102557.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418354894.269722.jpg

I'm having some issues getting both arms to sit flush against the dark knight body. Does anyone have any tips? I'm having trouble moving the arm at the shoulder in any direction actually. I can't guage the difference between a stiff joint and what will break it.

The chest plate of my figure is literally touching the abs. There should be some space in between but the chest plate will not budge. Any tips? Thanks!

I have Thor on the red Spidey base, and it just sort of works.
I picked up my armory set this afternoon. Next thing, is to open the thing up....

I guess it was the combination of both the eyes and the mouth plate that messed up the DX12.... the armory upgrades look much better. :lecture

Three Iron Maiden albums later, and.

The set up is pretty neat.
Be careful with the extraction tool. The smaller parts just 'ping' out and fly off to who knows where. One piece ended up under the couch behind me! All was good in the end.
I will have to get batteries to check out the lights .
I can say that I'm very happy with this set.

The DX12 head looks okay with Armory mouthplates. The DX12's mouthplates were always a bigger problem than the eyes.

Damn the belt parts at TA are selling out fast... managed to nab the ones I needed to create an accurate TDK/TDKR belt set up. If I find it really that hard to keep the clips on the belt, I'm planning to glue my extra ones on.

i know this has been discussed a few times but sorry i can't find the post.

does the dx12 cowl fit the armory faceplates? do i have to buy a new armory cowl to fit armory faceplates?

sorry again if this has been answered.

i know this has been discussed a few times but sorry i can't find the post.

does the dx12 cowl fit the armory faceplates? do i have to buy a new armory cowl to fit armory faceplates?

sorry again if this has been answered.

The armory faceplate I own does fit my DX12 cowl. They are interchangeable between each other - armory/DX12.

Back