1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the suit, cape, neck and empty cowl on order and in route. Got a great deal on them. And already have a box. I wasn't going to get a Nolan suit unless u found a good deal. Then I got the begins suit and head in a trade. Now this.

I really like the look of the suit but price has been an issue. But I got a fantastic deal. Now I just need the bale head and the real head with a face. But at least I'll have the suit to display. Could always throw my begins head on I guess. Anyone know if it will fit for a temp fix?

Setting this up took some time but it def is the most eye catching thing in my display at the moment :rock

image1 (2).JPG

It's been discussed. It's a mod using the DX12/Armory body with custom cape, and what looks to be Medicom gauntlets and pants.

I prefer the Armory pants due to accuracy of the panel details. Just needs to lose the fat suit.

My box is about to be picked up from AE by UPS - wonder how long it will take to be delivered...

My box is about to be picked up from AE by UPS - wonder how long it will take to be delivered...
Mine shipped out yesterday from AE. Going to be delivered tomorrow. Been waiting forever for AE to get their shipment from Sideshow.

Yeah, I got my Superman PF and it wasn't either. Maybe it's because of the size of the item? I remember AEC usually double boxes smaller figures from either SEAN LONG's videos or someone else mentioning it. BBTS always double boxes, especially if you have several items in your pile of loot. I think I got my Tumbler, Bat-pod, DX12 and Bane all in one big box. :)

LOL, I posted a picture of it like a LONG while back, haha, this was 2012 right? or early 2013, something like that. Yeah, it was ginormous....

I just got a text message from my toy store saying my armory with Bruce and Alfred had arrived. I could go get it now, but my girl friend's cooking dinner, so... I have to wait till tomorrow, except, I'm totally busy. So..... It looks like I won't get it picked up till Friday. I've been looking forward to this set.

How the hell do you take off the belt that comes on Batman? Can't unfasten the seatbelt attachment on it.

I just got a text message from my toy store saying my armory with Bruce and Alfred had arrived. I could go get it now, but my girl friend's cooking dinner, so... I have to wait till tomorrow, except, I'm totally busy. So..... It looks like I won't get it picked up till Friday. I've been looking forward to this set.

Damn. I'd have to make an excuse to get out of dinner :rotfl

Back