1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started putting my batman armory together 2 hours later lol. This is my 1st Batman figure can some direct me on how to remove the utility belt. Trying to remove the plastic wrapping around it and dont want to break it.....Thanks

Strange. Do you have a photo of it? I ended up just cutting mine across the top of the belt the long way and pulled it out that way.

So how does this bat suit measure up? Is it the best release with out having to do mods, or is it still flawed, also any problems with the suit? Deterioration or anything like that?

So how does this bat suit measure up? Is it the best release with out having to do mods, or is it still flawed, also any problems with the suit? Deterioration or anything like that?

I think its the best HT has done so far without the need for any mods BUT I think the crotch area has abit of a glue issue (too loose / peeling)?

Other than that its great out of the box.

I think its the best HT has done so far without the need for any mods BUT I think the crotch area has abit of a glue issue (too loose / peeling)?

Other than that its great out of the box.

Is that like loose suit or bunching up of the suit or a legit real problem that all people are having that will cause the suit to crack and break over time?

Strange. Do you have a photo of it? I ended up just cutting mine across the top of the belt the long way and pulled it out that way.

Ill take a pic of it when I get home from work, but besides that does the utility even come off. I mean even if I cant get the plastic off still want to be able to remove the belt if possible....

Ill take a pic of it when I get home from work, but besides that does the utility even come off. I mean even if I cant get the plastic off still want to be able to remove the belt if possible....
Yes, it's possible, but that's where a lot of breakage happens so it's probably recommended to keep it on if possible.

Is that like loose suit or bunching up of the suit or a legit real problem that all people are having that will cause the suit to crack and break over time?

The DX12 and Armory Batman figures, other than modding and customizing certain areas as one sees fit, are supposed to be pretty reliable, with very few, if any, QC issues. Unlike the first run of the DX02.

The top of my figure's crotch panel is ever so slightly pulled away from the undersuit itself, but this is commonplace, right out of the box. It may peel away over time, but I'm not sure how to fix that. Would glue cause an adverse reaction with either the panel or the fabric undersuit?

Use fabric glue, do not use super glue for rubber.

Fabric glue, tweezers, exacto knife should be in everyone's collectibles toolkit.

Oh and a hair dryer.

Back